Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How to make multiple Kicks

Started by Neo-X, November 23, 2013, 10:31:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

forest

Like Tito said, TPU works the same way like others.... frankly I don't see another source.... you must read Tesla related patents 20 times or more and then ask : what should I do to make it working with very low input power, what is missing (removed?) from the patent ? For that you must follow what is going on in patent very very closely and find the weak point...

forest

and by the "weak point" I mean something which forbid actual ou. The very problem is like Tesla stated - it is not single invention , it's art of wireless power

Dave45

Quote from: Neo-X on November 25, 2013, 03:21:20 AM

I copy some of steven mark posting that related to the perpendicularity of the coil. The clear only in what he said is the control coil must be perpendicular to the collector coil.

OK let us compare this story of the common radio.
Think of the power unit as a device similar to a radio receiver.
No I do not want to hear feed back informing me that I am trying to convince the world my unit works on radio waves!!!.
But it behaves very much like a simple radio receiver except for the fact that radio waves need to be amplified before they can be of any use to us.
My units behave as though they are variable tuning devices, and we are tuning them to a frequency just like a radio.
The closer you get to the center frequency the more power you permit the collector to dissipate into a load.
the important difference here is that in the case of the radio, you tune into the frequency and amplify it for use.
In the case of my power unit, you create several frequencies within a space of the collector coil's circumference.
The frequencies are directly related to the circumference of the collector coil.
You can begin to collect the current and dissipate it with no need for amplification because the signal source also becomes the feed for the power source and has the natural tendency to run with gain.
It is important that you note that you can never tune too closely to the exact frequencies of power conversion because the power received by the collector will instantly destroy it.
We instead must deliberately tune off the frequencies of conversion in order to make the thing properly work.
Remember that it is like a furnace which feeds itself.
The hotter it gets the more fuel it gives itself to burn.
That is why the control units are so very important.
Without the control unit constantly monitoring the frequencies of operation and making the necessary changes to keep the whole thing off exact conversion frequency, then the unit would very quickly destroy it's self.

Listen, you need to make three coils or so one on topof the other.
But the important thing is to wrap the control coils perpendicularly around the collector coils.
There need to be three of them all the wayaround.
Start them up one at a time each.
Firstfrequency then second harmonic component into thesecond, then the third.
When you eventually strike thecord look out.
you will know what has happened at thatpoint.
In the mean time you can measure a slightoutput even if you do not strike the exact cord.
Larger collectors have a much greater ability tocollect and dissipate more energy then the smallerones. However, if they turn into a bomb it will notmake much difference...
There is no such thing as asmall lightning strike.
Perhaps a smaller one is saferbecause the only thing that will stop a red collectoris the disintegration of the matter acting as areceiver. IE. the wires all burn up.
Sounds great, got a schematic  :)

Bruce_TPU

@TK
YOU are the fake and fraud, not SM.  Just because you don't have the aptitude to figure it out.   :P

@ALL
To make a single kick you only need a switch,  even a manual one, a voltage source, no current,  a resistor and scope.  Simplest thing on the planet.   ::)

Cheers,

Bruce

YouTube: Moved on to a relay from a manual switch in this video. I also built a magnetic sensor and that is what you see on my scope.  It does NOT pick up voltage, only current and then changes it to voltage to be picked up by the scope.  Later I moved on a 10 ohm resistor and learned to make many more and MUCH larger kicks. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoVgSGbE2Vk&feature=youtu.be

AND

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wnEr0O75Sc

1.  Lindsay's Stack TPU Posted Picture.  All Wound CCW  Collectors three turns and HORIZONTAL, not vertical.

2.  3 Tube amps, sending three frequency's, each having two signals, one in-phase & one inverted 180 deg, opposing signals in each collector (via control wires). 

3.  Collector is Magnetic Loop Antenna, made of lamp chord wire, wound flat.  Inside loop is antenna, outside loop is for output.  First collector is tuned via tuned tank, to the fundamental.  Second collector is tuned tank to the second harmonic (component).  Third collector is tuned tank to the third harmonic (component)  Frequency is determined by taking the circumference frequency, reducing the size by .88 inches.  Divide this frequency by 1000, and you have your second harmonic.  Divide this by 2 and you have your fundamental.  Multiply that by 3 and you have your third harmonic component.  Tune the collectors to each of these.  Input the fundamental and two modulation frequencies, made to create replicas of the fundamental, second harmonic and the third.

4.  The three frequency's circulating in the collectors, both in phase and inverted, begin to create hundreds of thousands of created frequency's, via intermodulation, that subtract to the fundamental and its harmonics.  This is called "Catalyst".

5.  The three AC PURE sine signals, travel through the amplification stage, Nonlinear, producing the second harmonic and third.  (distortion)

6.  These signals then travel the control coils, are rectified by a full wave bridge, and then sent into the output outer loop as all positive pulsed DC.  This then becomes the output and "collects" the current.

P.S.  The Kicks are harmonic distortion with passive intermodulation.  Can't see it without a spectrum analyzer, normally unless trained to see it on a scope.

rensseak

Don't forget that there is still a fourth frequency and that is the Schumann-Resonaz in which to tune but not to close.