Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

An interesting phenomenon I found

Started by xenophed, December 18, 2013, 07:17:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xenophed

I agree and  apologize I know that the world has spent 100+ years looking for what someone else already done that whole relearning thing is old. Dr. Tesla did leave bread crumbs and they all pointed to Tariel Kapanadze where he achieved OU and others but they all have one thing in common driving the coil out of phase at resonance. That is all I have done but without the spark gaps. To tell you the truth I did nothing new just relearned what was already been done.   

e2matrix

That's great that you have done this without spark gaps as I think spark gaps tend to generate some harmful stuff unless they are very well shielded.  BTW xenophed do you know if those welding rods have Thorium in them?    For the time being I'm looking at winding some unknown and rather strange metal (I have some idea or hope that it may be high perm material like what is used for Metglas cores) around some copper tubing for a start on this (until I get some welding rods if this doesn't work).    I don't know where this metal sort of tape came from or how I came about it but it is shiny on one side and dull on the other side,  about 1" wide and very sharp (easy to cut yourself on the edges), very strong and is strongly attracted by a magnet.  It does not have any stickiness to it so it's not something that was used as a tape.   If anyone has any ideas what it is please let me know.   Pics below (one with camera flash and one without) :

Farmhand

Quote from: e2matrix on February 10, 2014, 11:44:42 PM
Thanks for your concern MileHigh but I think there are probably a nearly infinite amount of variations on just a 'transformer concept' alone so I'm all for trying some new things.   I'm still amazed by the simple setup where I can power an LED by putting a wire on each end of a screwdriver which is put through a copper tube with a single cut along the side and that tube surrounded by some ferrite.   Small amount of AC power applied on opposite sides of the split in the copper tube (but it is still all one piece).   When you get the right frequency it really lights up.   There is nothing I need to buy to try xenophed's setup except welding rods (if my other idea doesn't work) so no big loss here.   

That's a transformer, a primary is one piece and a secondary is one piece. The spit copper tube is the primary and the screwdriver the secondary.

Farmhand

Quote from: xenophed on February 10, 2014, 11:45:11 PM
I agree and  apologize I know that the world has spent 100+ years looking for what someone else already done that whole relearning thing is old. Dr. Tesla did leave bread crumbs and they all pointed to Tariel Kapanadze where he achieved OU and others but they all have one thing in common driving the coil out of phase at resonance. That is all I have done but without the spark gaps. To tell you the truth I did nothing new just relearned what was already been done.   

So you are saying for sure you know Tariel is not a faker and he has achieved OU. And yet not one successful replication that has not been shown to be faked, not that I know of anyway.

On wire power transmission with a natural medium return is nothing special. Nor is it OU. But if you can show it to be OU I may well believe it.

Two Receivers and Armstrong Oscillator Transmitter. Easy as eating pie. Notice the continuous sine wave output. No spikes. THe scope is not directly connected to the device the waveform is picked up by the probe remotely so the voltage shown means nothing , only the wave form is what I needed to see to tune it well.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJd8TNC75AI

Up to 150 volts in the primary tank and a whole bunch of current there as well. Many watts in the tank. At 3:00 mins in and near the end of the video I scope the primary coil of the transmitter.

P.S. If I was to build one 15 meters across the secondary, the oscillating power would be enormous.

Dave45

Why I think this circuit has merit.
We are starting to see what these circuits have in common.