Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

An interesting phenomenon I found

Started by xenophed, December 18, 2013, 07:17:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave45

I would be curious to see if placing a diode here would help, or hinder. There may be more here than meets the eye.
He is using bipolar transistors, right.

dieter

It wasn't about one wire transmission being something special, just the lack of a 2nd pole of the output.

What you (naysayers) quickly seem to miss is, that we have certain conditions here that are far from conventional thinking: a flipflop that utilizes the bemf to be added to an alternating resonance, causing high stresses when the standing waves collapse and recombine mirrored in a speed that's forced by an easy driver induction, resulting in pseudo AC that is forced into that one wire (where some capacity must exist, most likely in C 1 and C2).

Interesting that other people had similar things experienced, with resonant coils at electrical power levels

Please give some specific details, I believe many people would immediately help you to verify this by replication.

Again the coils, one of you, please specify, I read in the blog they are trifilar, later it says 8 wireends... wtf.

I also don't see how the 6 or 8 ends are connected in the cirquit since on the diagram each coil has only 2 ends.

Size of the coils, wire diameter, number of turns, diameter of core. Capacity of C, just roughly the dimension, and what L3 exactly is.

I had some time to test and confirm this, but I won't start without specfic details.

I have no pair of pnp and npns around (and had to drive 2 hours to buy some), but I've got a pair of lm741 op amps, silly question, could I use them instead?

And is there a link to that sparkgap version? I have a 3vdc>1500vdc stepup element from a mosquito killer, so I could do some tests without the transistors.
How would such a sparkgap flipflop look?
Anyhow, back to the topic.

Dave45

Im sorry xenophed for altering your schematic Im just wondering if Q2 is even needed with the diode in the circuit.
Gonna have to build it to find out I guess.
Thank you
dave

xenophed

Not the same the secondary coil you attach the two inside wires together  bifilar coil 50X greater potential. leaves 4 wires on two primary coils when we charge first coil it induces a opposite field in second (by means of induction) the transistor is then switched off and the other tuned on I do not fight the collapse  BUT amplify it  the hookup on this coil MUST BE OPPOSITE the first this can be checked by applying power one  way you will drop 100~150% power use no load maybe this print will make it easier to understand

Dave45

Im sorry I do not understand, your saying bifilar but I see no bifilar in your schematic, do you mean like this?