Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Thread for naysayers, nitpickers, and shills

Started by Cap-Z-ro, January 01, 2014, 01:08:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

I suppose The real question is

Are the observations presented by the experimenter in line with common magnetic theory
or do they Highlight some " New Knowledge" and help support Kens Claims.

?
Thx
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

MarkE

I don't see anything in the demonstration that requires new theory to explain the observations.  The presenter is free to construct an argument that conventional theory  would not allow for the observed behavior.

Cap-Z-ro

Quote from: MarkE on July 22, 2014, 09:49:29 AM
If this is a pledge to drop the unfounded allegations and abusive personal attacks, then I am happy to clean the slate.

The implication being that I, for no apparent reason just began making..."unfounded allegations and abusive personal attacks".

When nothing could be farther from the truth.

The reality is that I politely made numerous respectful requests to certain members that they refrain from entering threads, making discouraging negative remarks, which derailed thread after thread, preventing an open exchange of ideas and many experiments which could have led to other discoveries inadvertaintly...as is often the case historically.

I was totally ignored by the offenders...and when I pointed out that in the interest of paid trolls and shills to disrupt potentially fruitful dialogue, guess what, it was I who was attacked.

Thats when the Sh!t hit the turbine.

I would like to see real progress instead of repetitive the negativity and ridicule which was permeating this forum and none of us anywhere.

I was called a coward for making comments from behind nom de plume.

Well, we all saw what happened to Theo/Ken when he made his name known don't we ?

Yes, his name was googled Tinsel K and linked to someone with similar name and a criminal background...the implication being that Theo/Ken was a criminal, in order to destroy his credibility.

No thanks, but I'll pass on that invite.

And an additional reference to me:

"Cap seems to be calming down. "

The implication being that it was I who was in an agitated state.

Well, I believe the intelligence of the readership is being seriously underestimated here, and they know the difference.

Regards...

ramset

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

MarkE

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on July 22, 2014, 01:48:59 PM

The implication being that I, for no apparent reason just began making..."unfounded allegations and abusive personal attacks".

When nothing could be farther from the truth.
No implication, it was a direct statement of fact.  You have accused people of being paid agents and when asked for evidence offered none.  You have issued attacks using vulgar and abusive language against others.   One need only scroll back a couple of messages for direct examples. 

The reality is that I politely made numerous respectful requests to certain members that they refrain from entering threads, making discouraging negative remarks, which derailed thread after thread, preventing an open exchange of ideas and many experiments which could have led to other discoveries inadvertaintly...as is often the case historically.
Scroll back a couple of posts.  There is nothing polite about those vulgar tirades of yours.

I was totally ignored by the offenders...and when I pointed out that in the interest of paid trolls and shills to disrupt potentially fruitful dialogue, guess what, it was I who was attacked.
I ask again:  Kindly show evidence that anyone here is a "paid troll" or "paid shill".  Kindly show where I have attacked you, or acted in anyway deserving of the invective that you have thrown my way.

Thats when the Sh!t hit the turbine.

I would like to see real progress instead of repetitive the negativity and ridicule which was permeating this forum and none of us anywhere.

I was called a coward for making comments from behind nom de plume.
Perhaps someone did call you names.  Are you not an adult in control of your faculties?  What justifies the false accusations and vulgar invective that you chose to spew?

Well, we all saw what happened to Theo/Ken when he made his name known don't we ?
I didn't, but there are plenty of crass people all over the internet with poor impulse control who do mean and even illegal things to people when they get a hold of their personal information.

Yes, his name was googled Tinsel K and linked to someone with similar name and a criminal background...the implication being that Theo/Ken was a criminal, in order to destroy his credibility.
That does not sound like TinselKoala to me.  Do you have a link?

No thanks, but I'll pass on that invite.
That's really unfortunate for you.  Only you can decide whether you are going to conduct yourself as a responsible adult or not.

And an additional reference to me:

"Cap seems to be calming down. "

The implication being that it was I who was in an agitated state.
If swearing at others and falsely accusing others of being paid agents is not a sign of agitation, then what is?  If the abuse you've dealt out is something you have done out of cold calculation, then I suggest that you have no place among adults.

Well, I believe the intelligence of the readership is being seriously underestimated here, and they know the difference.

Regards...
I suggest that you have let your emotions run away with you.  You have made false accusations against me, sworn at me, and all without provocation.  You stated that you mirror what is dealt to you.  By your recent examples, and this post of yours you show that is simply not true.  If you choose to calm down and conduct yourself as an adult then for my part bygones will be bygones.  If you insist on throwing temper tantrums, and making false accusations, then it is your reputation that you hurt.