Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Small amount of HHO Gas into automotive Catalytic converter yields OU heat??

Started by ramset, January 14, 2014, 07:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jdc.products@gmail.com

Quote from: ramset on January 29, 2014, 05:55:00 AM
Conrad
I was surprised at how efficient resistive heating actually is,it will come down to Dollars.
we know we can take 10 dollars worth of electricity and get almost 10 dollars worth of heat from it with a resistor.

if we take 10 dollars worth of electricity and make HHO with it ,and then we get 7 dollars worth of heat minus all the extra infrastucture of the HHO system and its costs/concerns.

It will all comes down to dollars in this instance ,

I am not sure why Justin has not thrown a box over that Cat yet /being a man I can only imagine he has the same curiosity as Myself ,anytime I build anything or change anything the very first thing I do is test it before I make any claims.

Especially before I ask others to participate and help?

and this being the most simple test a person could imagine a box and a thermometer???

however seeing that small reaction zone in the Video making only 1000F with all that energy I suspect he has done some testing and is trying to figure out how to get more heat from it before he does a formal public test.

I think he will have fun playing with it there are other reactions taking place in this cat
during the recombination proccess [vacuum] .

It is a cool thing to see and we all need the heat.
I got my fingers crossed..............

Like yourself Conrad I have other irons in the fire ,there just doesn't seem to be enough time to play with everything................

Thx
Chet

My God man you throwing out cheap shots now that I got upity with you? You really want to see this test ran huh? lol I'm not trying to figure out a way to produce more heat. I'm trying to make it safe and close the reaction chamber up before I run the tests. I have to add the insulation pad to diffuse the gas and y the hho output so I can activate the other side of the cat. Would you like me to half ass it?

The reaction zone was "small" as you say because the gas wasn't diffused out over the entire substrate and the temps were well above 1000F. I don't know what the peak temps were because none of my thermometers would read it.

10 dollars for the gas and 7 dollars worth of heat? Now your making assumptions. My threads and my introduction YouTube video is titled with ? indicating I do not know for sure. Yes I've become excited. I think if you were actually here and you could put your hands on this cat (lol) you would be excited too.

If you want to really know why I haven't put this thing under a carboard box yet I welcome you to come to my Home, meet my wife, stay for dinner (make sure you dress warm lol) and you will know exactly why I am more concerned about building the heater than worrying about efficiency tests. Anything is better than what I have now.

Again, the catalytic combustion process isn't just about heat output, did you watch my YouTube video? I walk people through the entire process of how to go about building a solar hydrogen storage unit. The problem that a lot of us were having is not having the balls to store the gas out of our split cells because we suspected it wasn't pure enough and we were all too poor to afford gas sniffers or having the gas analyzed by a lab. None of us really knew how to purify the gas. We needed to make absolutely sure we were storing very pure Hydrogen. I stumbled upon this heat effect testing the off the shelf catalytic converter as a re-combiner for my home brewed split cell and at first that was my only intention was to use it to purify the Hydrogen which has turned out to produce the highest purity levels of most other purification process's 99.99 to be exact. So I gave the information away on what to use to purify the gas, which was something a lot of us in the community struggled with for a long time.  I also become heavily involved in the study of fuel cell technologies and realized we could be using the precious metals out of these to build large scale fuel cells as well. I gave that information in the video too.

The heat effect was just another jewel of all of this and the fact remains, information on the process using hho is next to non existent. What little bit I could find was claiming it produced an overunity effect in terms of heat output. Couldn't find any videos to prove or disprove that. At the same time I made a connection to the LENR research because their reactors contain porous Nickel, Platinum, or Palladium cores in which Hydrogen or isotopes of Hydrogen is sent in usually under a vacuum and interacts with the catalyst metal to create excess heat. Now I know there is more to it than that but basically its the same process.

I decided to share the information with everyone without holding on to the information in hopes of future profits. I thought it was the right thing to do. I'm asking others to participate because its simple and easy. Again, not just about the heat. You would be surprised how many people have been dying to know how to purify the gas, now they know...

You made a comment over at energetics that you were willing to drive to NC to help run the test. Well buddy, the invitation is out in the open. I'd be more than happy to entertain you. I know the tests are simple but you seem to be really interested in trying to get me to do them. Come on by brother and help me rig it all up. We can even do a video together. My home is open to you...

ramset

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

jdc.products@gmail.com

Quote from: ramset on January 29, 2014, 07:53:10 AM
Justin
I would love to ,I'll ring you in a bit.
thx
Chet

Cool, I'll be here chillin...literally, stupid snow

tim123

I got my HHO setup working, and wanted to know what to aim for...

This page explains the math on HHO generator efficiency really well:
http://www.hhoforums.com/showthread.php?1940-100-Faraday-Efficiency-9.282-MMW!

"107.73 Watts will generate 1 LPM at 100 percent efficiency"

So - if 1LPM of gas in a cat makes more heat than 107.73 watts of resistive heating - then that would be 'OU'...

jdc.products@gmail.com

Quote from: tim123 on January 29, 2014, 09:21:53 AM
I got my HHO setup working, and wanted to know what to aim for...

This page explains the math on HHO generator efficiency really well:
http://www.hhoforums.com/showthread.php?1940-100-Faraday-Efficiency-9.282-MMW!

"107.73 Watts will generate 1 LPM at 100 percent efficiency"

So - if 1LPM of gas in a cat makes more heat than 107.73 watts of resistive heating - then that would be 'OU'...

You will never see 100 percent efficiency with your hho cell. You will be looking at more like 150-200 watts for 1 LPM. The best way to go about testing is to use raw power instead of gas output. 200 watts into the hho cell and then the gas into the cat vs. 200 watt resistive heater or 2 100 watt light bulbs.