Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Lenzless resonant transformer

Started by Jack Noskills, January 17, 2014, 04:58:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

itsu

Quote from: Jack Noskills on February 21, 2014, 03:18:22 AM
You have confirmed the effect I had. I did not notice the first resonant point, most likely because it was below 1 kHz and I started sweeping from 1 kHz. Though this coil is still different from mine effect seems to be the same: second resonance point orders of magnitude higher than the first one.

What if you now remove the capacitor in primary and feed the system with 550 kHz, the second resonant frequency (could be that this changes when cap is removed) ? Primary should now effectively block all current flow and when bulb is connected to output then its effect on primary would be low.

Possibly more power now flowing on the output side compared to input side ?
Change to bigger capacitor in the output. Second resonance frequency would come down, does output power increase ?

I removed the input cap as requested, but then i lost all resonance peaks.
Not sure the input bulb also needs to be removed, anyhow, no real abnormallities seen.

Video here:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMXVnca_FiQ&feature=youtu.be

Regards Itsu

verpies

Quote from: itsu on February 22, 2014, 12:02:56 PM
I removed the input cap as requested, but then i lost all resonance peaks.
Now only the capacitive reactance of the secondary capacitor determines the current. 
Capacitive reactance decreases with increase of frequency
so the current increases with increase of frequency (and the bulbs gets brighter).

At very high frequencies the transformer exhibits some minor secondary effects.

itsu

Thanks verpies.

I know Jack is not in this weekend, so on the risk that he misses the above info, i went on and build a core more as i think Jack has it.

Ferrite core u=1000,
2x 200 turn coils on opposite sides of this core (0.4mm magnet wire)
2x 21mH inductance
2x 1.3 Ohm resistance
Prim. CW, sec. CCW

Together with 2x 7nF capacitors and 2x 6V bulbs i build a similar circuit as with the earlier core and did some measurements.

Video here:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4xy9aEJJ_g

It shows that never the output bulb is brighter then the input bulb allthough there is some time/frequency where the input bulb is off and the output bulb on.

To me this does not show any abnormal behavior.

Regards Itsu

Jack Noskills

Very nice experiments, and the cat looked nice too. Now we know that capacitor is needed in the output side.

I did notice a brief moment where output bulb was brighter than input, but on wards.

What were the first and second resonance points ?

Realized during weekend that now we should try to bring the second resonance point to same with the first one. Maybe this can be done by adding caps to output side ?

If first resonance point is for example 22 kHz and second is 550 kHz when using same valued caps then this is 25 fold difference. To bring second resonance point down then you would need 25*25*7 nf = 4375 nf worth of capacitors. This is what the math says but reality maybe different.

So for the next test can you do this:

1. Measure first resonance point with output disconnected, input bulb not needed here.
2. Measure second resonance point with only cap in the output, also no bulbs here on either side.
    From these values we get the factor that should say how much capacitors are needed in the output.
3. Start adding output capacitors and see how second resonance point moves down. Does it affect first resonance point ? Mark the new resonance point and voltage in the output cap and also power circulating in the output.

itsu

Hi Jack,

offcourse we can manipulate all kind of settings by adding/removing caps/bulbs etc. to see what happens, but.......
I thought that you claimed to have some kind of special effect when setting up a simple experiment (30 minutes).

Up till now i have tried to follow your drawings (no pictures yet of your setup, why not escapes me) and created/measured 3 different core/coil setups.

all 3 behaves differently, but all of them show effects having to do with resonance which have been gracefully and very knowledably explained by verpies.

So before i continue testing, could you please tell me:

which of the 3 setups i have resembles the best your setup which has this special effect?
Did you notice in any of my tests the special effect you are claiming? And if so which setup/when?
What components are you using (besides the M88 nanoperm core), like capacitors, wire, nbr of turns?

Concerning your questions (i assume they are for this latest setup):

QuoteWhat were the first and second resonance points ?

i looked at my video again and this showed:

Prim. resonance (very broadbanded) 180KHz - 700Hz
Sec   resonance 62KHz.  (primary responance dips almost at this same frequency as the prim bulb comes on too).

QuoteRealized during weekend that now we should try to bring the second resonance point to same with the first one.
Maybe this can be done by adding caps to output side ?

Well, as you can see above, the primary is already in resonance all the time when the secondary comes into resonance,
so i don't think what you suggest is possible.

Regards Itsu