Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Builds

Started by j_lindgaard1, January 20, 2014, 12:18:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AB Hammer

Quote from: j_lindgaard1 on January 22, 2014, 06:42:11 PM
  Mark,
You are nothing more than an ab hammer, pirate88179 or tinselkoala. People who know nothing but want to be noticed.
I doubt my garbage collector would take your kind. really, there is refuse and there is trash. You guys should be on Jerry Springer saying how you can't get off because you can't find a man.

Lindgaard

More BS lies?

You should be on Ripley's believe it or not for being the most stupidest guy in the world.

But I guess Babies still need their attention, even if it is negative.

Mark

Sorry but you have a lot to learn for you seem to be in a box. To figure a perpetual type device you have to think out side of the box or you will not be able to accept the possibilities.

Alan
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

j_lindgaard1

Quote from: AB Hammer on January 22, 2014, 06:56:40 PM
Lindgaard

More BS lies?

You should be on Ripley's believe it or not for being the most stupidest guy in the world.

But I guess Babies still need their attention, even if it is negative.

Mark

Sorry but you have a lot to learn for you seem to be in a box. To figure a perpetual type device you have to think out side of the box or you will not be able to accept the possibilities.

Alan

And in 10 years you have not discussed one build. I guess you can't talk about what you don't know.
BTW, you might be more Native American than myself but between John Smith and Pocahontas, you are nothing but trash.
After all, Disney has made movies about my grandparents and it's not seen on the Jerry Springer Show like your family.
And Alan. if you missed it you white piece of trash, I am the great grandson of Chief Wahunsenacawh.
And if it makes you feel better, Light Horse Harry Lee who wrote the Articles of Confederation is also another great grandfather. You know, that makes Gen. Robert E. Lee my great uncle. You know, Edmunds Jennings Lee was one of my great grand fathers.
Butt as you say, you are better than me because you are white and speak only in English. Gotcha

MarkE

Quote from: AB Hammer on January 22, 2014, 06:56:40 PM
Lindgaard

Mark

Alan
Alan, if you or anyone else has evidence of a working perpetual motion machine, then I would love to see that evidence.

j_lindgaard1

Quote from: MarkE on January 22, 2014, 07:20:50 PM
Alan, if you or anyone else has evidence of a working perpetual motion machine, then I would love to see that evidence.

Mark,
Alan is like you. Everybody is a fraud.
  Only difference is he believes that white people can own slaves. His posts are still there.
And some fun facts. The Wright brothers who invented flight flew their airplanes for a number of years because it was impossible.
It took somebody else in another country claiming to be the first that finally got them the recognition that they deserved.
Could explain the history of why but 2 brothers who owned a bicycle store were exactly your Alan Bauldrees of today.
Combined they probably weighed less than Alan. Could be why their plane flew and his armor sinks, er stinks.

j_lindgaard1

For MarkE's benefit,
the 1st Law of which he kept referring to;
A robot may not harm a human being or through inaction allow a human being to come to harm.
This is what he has been referring to and back in the day it would be called subliminal messaging.
A clever word play which ab hammer has used quite successfully over the years. Of course, birds of a
feather do tend to flock together.

Jim