Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Current Build Projects

Started by j_lindgaard1, January 20, 2014, 12:26:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j_lindgaard1

This is a link to my current build projects.
It's interesting that with certain people not in the discussion that it is
actually an enjoyable build process. One build is in the process of
being patented within the guidelines that allows for a Provisional Patent.
This will not allow someone to claim I am stealing their work.
The USPTO and it's documentation will demonstrate that it is solely my
own invention.

http://www.woodworkingtalk.com/f9/besslers-wheel-58361/

p.s., I will not be making any more posts in here as my understanding of engineering is backed by schooling.

gdez

@ jlingaarg1,
I don't really like bessler projects, but I enjoyed your build video's.  Don't feel like you have to prove yourself to anyone. This is a forum and not trial by fire. I I would like to see your progress and I think alot of people don't realize the thought that has to be put into some of these designs, especially when your working with no blueprint except the one in your head.
You can have the ultimate idea, but if you can't build it yourself, you really are handicapped.
I am thinking back to my first hho fuel cell...and I found that this was something that the average person could not build.
Alot of people talk bs too. You can have the best idea ever, but if you can't build it and prove it, then you really have nothing but personal satisfaction. Don't underestimate personal satisfaction though, it's pretty cool.
Computer sim's only go so far, and by building your idea, you do nothing but learn. I try to make a goal of learning at least one new thing a day. The problem with that is usually I end up learning much more.
I would say just keep doing your thing and don't worry if people don't like your work.
You may suprise yourself,
Greg

j_lindgaard1

Quote from: gdez on January 20, 2014, 08:52:28 PM
@ jlingaarg1,
I don't really like bessler projects, but I enjoyed your build video's.  Don't feel like you have to prove yourself to anyone. This is a forum and not trial by fire. I I would like to see your progress and I think alot of people don't realize the thought that has to be put into some of these designs, especially when your working with no blueprint except the one in your head.
You can have the ultimate idea, but if you can't build it yourself, you really are handicapped.
I am thinking back to my first hho fuel cell...and I found that this was something that the average person could not build.
Alot of people talk bs too. You can have the best idea ever, but if you can't build it and prove it, then you really have nothing but personal satisfaction. Don't underestimate personal satisfaction though, it's pretty cool.
Computer sim's only go so far, and by building your idea, you do nothing but learn. I try to make a goal of learning at least one new thing a day. The problem with that is usually I end up learning much more.
I would say just keep doing your thing and don't worry if people don't like your work.
Greg

You know, when I was in the 7th grade, my best friend was a guy named Udo Stricht. He was from Germany and had lived in Ameirca for 2 years but had no accent. His mother spoke no English.
What I could not understand is why no one hung out with us. Of course, English is my 2nd language as well which is why Ud o had no accent to me.
It is like AB Hammer says, either you are American or you are foreign. Myself, I am foreign.

j_lindgaard1

Quote from: gdez on January 20, 2014, 08:52:28 PM
@ jlingaarg1,
Greg

Greg,
It is like AB Hammer has taught me, I do not belong here. I do know what I am doing.
After all, it was Wagner who had Bessler arrested for being a fraud. Let history speak for itself.
Je Norge, ne Amerkanskee. Sorry.

j_lindgaard1

@AB Hammer, Tinsel Koala and Pirate 88719,
Please explain the difference between the following;

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/1666493/E-mc2

and

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/462917/Plancks-constant

one is e = mc ^2 and the other is h. Quite simple for an engineer.
After all, everything is relative, so to speak.