Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Some tests on mono and bifilar coils

Started by conradelektro, January 27, 2014, 01:15:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

synchro1

Quote from: MileHigh on February 07, 2014, 10:45:06 PM
Conrad and Gyula:

You guys are rocking and doing the real thing.  It's much more sophisticated than the typical analysis that's seen around here.  Looking forward to seeing more cool stuff.  You guys are talking about how coils and capacitors _really_ work, and not the misinformed cold electricity/radiant energy/vacuum energy/resonance is magic stuff.

MileHigh

That's just more of your redundant and irritating "Anti Overunity Propaganda".

Bob Smith

Quote from: synchro1 on February 07, 2014, 11:09:49 PM
I returned home from shopping with no luck on finding a compass. I did manage to purchase a 12 volt reed switch, and an LED, which is the best magnetic field test equipment I could muster over the day. When I returned I rechecked the Ohmic resistance on the ferrite core SBC, and measured 37 Ohms, 12 more then when I left. This rise was in solid proportion to the hourly gain ratio from a total of over 7 times the original non charged Ohms, so I'm satisfied the reading was correct. Unfortunately, I shorted the clip wire leads I used to connect the wire ends to the multi meter electrodes, and the increased Ohmic resistance vanished and returned to the original value of 5. This is where the single wire value has remained, even though I charged it the same way as the SBC. I didn't even attempt to measure for magnetic field strength, partly because my gear is so paltry right now. I retested and the coil Ohms have remained flat. What just went on here? I'm really puzzled by the reaction I got from charging that SBC coil! I'll try it again after the core settles down. I don't know how high it would have climbed if I had just left it alone.

Magnets are fully saturated cores, unlike this ferrite core and behave a lot differently. I noticed a test video on the "Self Inductance Thread", where the experimenter registers a dramatic decrease in inductance by attaching a magnet to a ferrite core. I feel sure there should some level of detectable magnetic field coupled with this spontaneous rise in Ohmic resistance, but that test will have to wait till another day. I'm sorry I couldn't do better. This was perhaps the most exciting and surprising experimental result I ever stumbled across, and I was very disappointed not to be able to ascertain if a measurable magnetic field was growing into evidence. I really need a sensitive "Magnetometer". I plan to shop for and order one online when I can. This missing measurement would have laid to rest once and for all the question about the value of the SBC as a "Coil for Electromagnets" which Tesla decided was it's most obvious and outstanding application when he patented it as one!
Synchro, is it possible that you might be able to preserve the oscillation, and still draw from it with a pickup coil?
I'm thinking of Tesla's magnifying transmitter, the heart of which, as I understand it, is a series-wound bifilar coil, then a resonant coil, and pickup coil.
Bob

synchro1

@Bob Smith,

The coil was patented as a "Coil for Electromagnets". The resonance or ringing in the coil aligns electron spin in the ferrite core and induces a magnetic field rapidly or over time depending on the number of windings. The "Lorentz Force" works like a bell in a room of tuning forks realigning the electron spin in the ferrite core. My bifilar nail was charged one day, put aside then a permanent magnetic field appeared in the iron nail the next. It needed to ring overnight to effect the transmutation! The work is accomplished on the quantum plane. The coil needs to be wrapped tightly together and over the ferrite to do it's work.

The energy only exists between the coil turns. There's nothing in the wire. This is using the serial bifilar as "Single Wire LL Tank in Series". Tesla runs current through the coils in his other Hi Voltage inventions. This is an entirely different application from his "Electro magentisem" ones. The kind of energy he's harnessing in the resonant tank is closer to high frequency radio waves, detectable, but the power is negligable.   

Farmhand

Quote from: Bob Smith on February 08, 2014, 03:51:48 PM
Synchro, is it possible that you might be able to preserve the oscillation, and still draw from it with a pickup coil?
I'm thinking of Tesla's magnifying transmitter, the heart of which, as I understand it, is a series-wound bifilar coil, then a resonant coil, and pickup coil.
Bob

Hi Bob, where did you get this info ? This is a magnifying transmitter. http://www.google.com/patents/US1119732

No serial connected bifilar coils there. None in the spiral coil versions of it either, in other patents.

Cheers

synchro1

Tesla had to wait for Slayer/Sohei Thoth, for Bob's version:

Quote from Youtube:

"On this video I was testing the difference of the brightness from two 1W led in series connected to a "tesla bifilar" on the bottom of the L4 coil. With an earth ground connection to the Slayer Exciter and without the earth ground".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILXVVcVjCp4