Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

GEM = God's Electricity Multiplier

Started by that_prophet, February 06, 2014, 09:19:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

that_prophet

Are you trying to tell me that if you put just a spark of DC electricity,
Into rotating a DC motor one single time,
With a 100cm circumference pulley attached,
With a belt on it that is big enough to encompass the 100cm pulley,
As well as 10 1cm circumference pulleys,
With AC motors-generators attached,
That the 10X100 = 1000 units of AC power,
When put through a full wave bridge rectifier,
Does not have the voltage to more than rotate your DC motor once

That is one spark of DC electricity in,
That gives you 1000 sparks of AC electricity out

http://free-energy.yolasite.com/

that_prophet

Are you trying to tell me that if you put just a spark of DC electricity,
Into rotating a DC motor one single time,
With a 100cm circumference pulley attached,
With a belt on it that is big enough to encompass the 100cm pulley,
As well as 10 X 1cm circumference pulleys,
With AC motors-generators attached,
That the 10X100 = 1000 units of AC power,
When put through a full wave bridge rectifier,
Does not have the voltage to more than rotate your DC motor once

That is one spark of DC electricity in,
That gives you 1000 sparks of AC electricity out

http://free-energy.yolasite.com/

that_prophet

I was thinking that this is so simplistic, that I was hoping that all of the evil spirits in this vast universe, could not find a way to poke holes in it. But I guess that those enemy forces still have a key word, torque, that strikes doubt in our unbelieving souls. How can I put this any clearer, these AC generators are just being used to wind up massive voltage. All of these many AC generators together, doing their massive rotating, only need to generate one single spark of current, (practically none). That is because the input for your DC drive motor, connected to the large 1000cm circumference pulley, only needs to be a single spark of current. That is because you only need to rotate this large pulley once, and it will give you a return of 1000cm of moving belt.
-
Then, when you run this 1000cm of moving belt through one to ten mini-pulleys, having only one centimetre circumference, this will translate into 1000 to 10 000 cycles of AC electricity. There is no more discussion needed, with only one spark of DC input, you are using the mechanical abilities of pulleys, to gain a return of 1000 to 10 000 units, (sparks) of AC electricity. This shows a clear multiplication of electricity, which means that you do not have to pay for it to be generated by fossil fuels, or the heat off nuclear fission. In essence, you are using this technology to multiply already generated electricity, there by gaining free energy.

Mem

Hey Bro! 
Are you a some kind of false prophet and you put these post's here to misguide people?

Or, are you a true prophet? If so:  TRUTH REQUIRES EVIDENCE.  put your words where your mouth is and demonstrate to the world what you are talking about.

If you think you hear god's guidance and direction, why not ask your god to show you how you can build this machine so you can demonstrate working self powered generator to prove your authenticity.   

Can you do this? If you can't do it you may belong to self appointed prophets that are many of them out there. That worship lesser gods... 

seychelles

he sounds a bit like EM JUNKIE..Just joshing em...