Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

GEM = God's Electricity Multiplier

Started by that_prophet, February 06, 2014, 09:19:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lancaIV

thats_prophet,are you a "hat" ? A "peer"  member ? This mean 'phet' !
                                      DO YOU REALLY HAS AS PROPERTY  7 SEALS DEGREE/GRADUATION ?

Edit: my "Père of the peers" told me that I did a fault,I please you for " VOUS pardon moi,Joe ?",
        not "thats_prophet" but correct : "that_ prophet"

pater:Latin,Singular  père:French,Singular Vater:German,Singular   Father:Englisch(Ex-anglo-saxonic),Singular

written,spelled and spoken 

massive

a high speed DC dremel will stall easily even though it has a cutting blade , the force applied to the perimeter of a small cutting blade will stop it and the brushes burn ..... done it .

a wheel chair has large wheels at the back so the person has sufficient leverage ......if those wheels were swapped for smaller wheels it would strain the person out in no time .
an electric wheel chair has small wheels so there isnt so much strain on the electric motor ......if the wheels were larger the motor would suffer .

a church group needs to make the pulley generator , after all its the church that gets the money , tax free too

that_prophet

Quote from: massive on September 24, 2016, 03:13:18 AM
a church group needs to make the pulley generator , after all its the church that gets the money , tax free too

I agree, and that was what I thought was the best idea at first,,, then I found out how deep the spiritual warfare really was. It was so deep that ministers could not even see through it, and they did not believe in His GEM of a Gift,,, no, not one, out of around 5-10. But then I should not have thought that strange, as they also never agreed with my telling mankind that we were continuously breaking the 3rd Commandment, every time we use "I am" to describe ourselves,,, nor did they take me serious when I told them that the Door was going to shut on His 1st Arrival in the clouds, in less than 3 years. The last generation was about to end in Jan 15, 2019, so the 7 year peace treaty MUST be signed by or before 2019.04
     Now, back to the AC electricity multiplier. So I figured I had claimed ownership by publishing it on the web @  http://free-energy.yolasite.com/ in 2000 or 2001 + now nobody else could patent it, so I would let it stand as truly free energy, without even patent fees. THEN OBAMA CHANGE THE PATENT RULES, but still nobody could see through the powerful evil spiritual warfare covering this technology up. So, it is still not being used,,, GRRRR,,,

that_prophet

Quote from: Magluvin on February 06, 2014, 10:23:57 PM
Hey Prophet

Have you built one yet? ???
NO, I happen to be disabled, with shaky hands
I also happen to be poor, on CPP Disability funds
so I cannot even afford to hire someone to build it for me

[/quote]
It takes a lot of input energy to turn a generator when its output is loaded, let alone 3 or 4 gens, and, let alone using a large pulley on the motor, with small pulleys on the gens, it multiplies the load to the motor, and less torque to the gens.

I believe in God, but this setup is a hard sell. ;)

Mags
[/quote]

there is no torque problem, as these generators are just winding up massive voltage,,,
as you only need to generate one spark of current, to have this GEM of a mechanism self powering

that_prophet

Quote from: TinselKoala on February 06, 2014, 11:05:45 PM
Not again!

This is the electric wheelchair guy, with yet another username.

Hey Prophet: You should talk to your God and ask him how he feels about people who make claims they cannot back up with data.

how about gaining the 20-30 feet up a very steep hill, every time I drove up the hill fast, + then back down the hill slow. I gain the 20-30 feet every time that I repeated the test, 3 times = gaining a total of 60-90 feet up a ver steep hill