Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Acoustic magnetic generator.

Started by synchro1, February 15, 2014, 06:07:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magpwr

Quote from: synchro1 on February 15, 2014, 09:31:03 PM
@magpwr,

Permanent Magnets:

Permanent magnets are manmade materials that produce their own magnetic fields. They can attract ferromagntic materials, such as iron, nickel or cobalt. The magnets are made from "hard" ferromagnetic materials such as alnico and ferrite. Engineers use special processing techniques that utilize powerful magnetic fields. This process aligns the internal microcrystalline structure of them, so that they never get demagnetized. Those motivated enough to experiemnt will not have to concern thelmselves with various sizes or magnetic flux. The acoustic-magnetic generator will work with any of them.

The "Acoustic Magnet Generator" or AMG is not the MRA, or "Magnetic Resonant Amplifier".

hi synchro1,

The another reason for me to purchase the Barium ferrite magnet spec related to Floyd Sweet VTA ou device.
I have not tried creating bifilar coil on any other magnet yet.Although hematite beads is a possible canidate.

synchro1

@Magpwr,

Any kind of magnets will work. Hematite beads are too small to wrap. Just order some neo's from K&J magnetics!

http://www.kjmagnetics.com/

Just wrap the magnets with a wire coil, attach a rectifier and ring them with a piezo chip!

magpwr

Quote from: synchro1 on February 15, 2014, 09:47:34 PM
@Magpwr,

Any kind of magnets will work. Hematite beads are too small to wrap. Just order some neo's from K&J magnetics!

I have bad experience with neo.The field is way too strong if you try to wind bilfilar on neo magnet you will know what i meant.
Barium in magnet is a better choice since it would get excited as well and yet produce few watt of ou power only.

It's hard for me to explain unless you purchase the barium titanate and find the optimal output voltage from another bifilar coil once the resonance is found.
The fun part the input current is real tiny at around 1uA since i'm using 1kohms from signal generator output and still able to light led from another coil.It's as far as i can go with limited resources.

synchro1

@Magpwr,

Place the Neo in a thick dielectric plastic conduit, don't try and wrap directly over the magnet, but wrap over the tube!.

Jimboot

I haven't had much luck with the neos inside the coil. I'm getting nearly 7v (amps not measured yet) using a combo of ferrites & neos. My power source is direct from iphone no additional amplifier.
I'm uploading the video now. Love to test with barium ferrite mags. Uploading the video now

it's here [size=78%]http://youtu.be/aEP0XKZqpfo[/size] but may still be processing