Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Arc Flash and Free Energy

Started by Feynman, February 18, 2014, 09:05:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Google

I am coming down to basics as they are important for free energy reseachers.

1. As the frequency increases capacitive impedence tends to fall and at vhf its almost zero.
2. As the frequency inceases inductive impedence tends to rise and at vhf its almost infinity.
3. A resistors impedence is independent of the changes in frequency.
4. In an RC circuit the impedence tends to fall and becomes constant after a particular frequency.
5. In RLC series circuit the impedence falls with increase in frequency but after a particular frequency it rises and goes to infinity.
6. At resonant frequency series impedance is a minimum, so the voltage for a given current is a minimum and the current for a given voltage is a maximum.

7. You are getting a big voltage in the circuit for only a small voltage input. You are not, of course, getting something for nothing. The energy stored in the large oscillations is gradually supplied by the AC source when you turn on, and it is then exchanged between capacitor and inductor in each cycle.

Lets discuss your circuit behaviour in these terms.

Best

dieter

What is freakin me out is that it's doing that too on the AC scale, tho more between 200 and 1900v. I have never seen my meter doing something like that. It's scary when you discuss electron avalanche and electron multiplication, and then right see that happen.

I'll try to upload a vid...

EDIT ok here's a little video, h264, ADDITIONAL NOTE, THIS SUCKER SEEMS TO KILL THE 9V BATTERY OF THE VOLTMETER IN NO TIME! Not really free energy :)

Google

Is your circuit well connected to gound earth ? Electron avalanche effect is Townsend effect and is a chain reaction. Are you able to see photoelectrons and UV ?

Best

dieter

Video is up, see last post. I don't know what it is, but it seems to be intensive and the batteries of the voltmeter don't like it at all.
Normally you're not getting anything on the 10 amp scale with only one pin connected. Maybe it's just the high voltage of the back emf, driving the meter crazy, jumping across the internl meters PCB, since that shouldn't be used for more than 1 kV dc. Anyway, was a funny Artefact, but as I initially said, most likely a measuring error.
Now let's see if the batteries are going to recover  :-\

Google

Sorry unable to download the video  :(. Can you mail me at kaps163a(@)(gmail)(dot)(com)

Best