Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Arc Flash and Free Energy

Started by Feynman, February 18, 2014, 09:05:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Google

@dieter, please share the results.

@all,
I read somewhere that high frequency high voltage spark gap system producing cold electricity somehow uses positrons or negative mass anti electrons. By positrons I do not mean protons at all. This phenomenon, has been long ignored by the main stream science. And these positrons work mainly well in capacitive systems. Teslas stinging and pressure experience. Capacitors getting charged on their own lying in his lab away from the sparks. Kapanadze somehow unleashes these positrons to "glow" his light bulbs instead of "lighting" them. Neon bulbs give purple glow instead of orange. Correct me if I am wrong.

The key is to create a system that can unleash an avalanche of positrons. The other half of electrical science.

Wikipedia: Positrons may be generated by positron emission radioactive decay (through weak interactions), or by pair production from a sufficiently energetic photon.
Best

dieter

Thanks, interesting.

What I still don't get is what's the diffrence between a spark and an arc? In my definition it's the same, but the arc is caused by a source that can hold the voltage, where a sparkgap usually oscillates by flushing the cap of the sources stepup transformer. The oscillation also brings the back emf spike into play  resulting in a rather aggressive ac current at low cost, if some HV diodes block the bemf. (I got 5 normal si diodes in series, works so far, where I killed some single ones before cause even tho the fwd voltage was <1kV, the bemf was spikey).

Interesting: This new hv ac, caused by the gap, will then be transformed up by a reversely driven dc supply coilset with removed core, so it has an air core. I guess the output is about 6 kV AC. I was surprised how much energy was still left at this output: one time the contact slipped off accidently by about 2.5mm, a very vital spark immediately closed this gap, without even to reduce the spark rate of the primary sparkgap. Probably even here we see a small gain in current. I think it's a phenomen by it's own that these sparks don't seem to consume energy, or not much.

The whole system btw. runs by the two 1.5V batteries of the moskito killer. And they don't seem to get used up so far...

For now I will not use high power for reasons of savety. I got a microwave oven supply, but I have respect. Maybe later. Right now I don't see why the whole thing can't be done on a small scale. Ionisation is what it is, there is no critical mass or minimum amount of energy I think.

Working on a first prototype of the pulsating variable capacitance/gas pressure breaktrough cap/sparkgap thingie...PVCGPBCSGT ...  8)

Google

A spark gap is an oscillating mini arc flash system. Arc flashes contain massive burst of energy equilant to some pounds of TNT. They are a result of very high potential diff. They tend to vaporise the conductors, that is the amount of energy they create in the system. On a small scale and a tiny distance apart a spark gap is a mini arc flash, but controlled.

What you see in a neon bulb is an arc. An arc needs a very high voltage to create it, the initiation of the arc creates plasma in the air and plasma has much lower or negative resistance, so the voltage drops and then it requires a much lower voltage to sustain the arc.

Ever measured the peak voltage across a tiny spark gap while at the starting point and then later on,, like in your bug zapper system that you are playing with ?

Spark gap is a loss of energy ESSENTIALLY. Its a conversion of electrical energy to other forms. Can we create excess energy from a spark gap ?  No. Not at all. Can we create excess energy from an arc flash ? No, not at any cost.
They emit UV and on a large scale they tend to create high ionisation and emit dangerous radiation as well. It wont hurt to keep a gieger counter handy when playing with spark gaps systems on a bigger scale. Better cover them with lead shielding. :)

In arc flashes temperature risses above 20000 degree centigrades, which is more than that of Sun. Arc flashes are so strong that they vaporise the conductors at the arc points and turn them into gaseous state. Gaseous metals have volume in excess of 65000 times that of solid metals. They create intense shock waves.

Arc flashes can occour in simple incandecent lamps when the filament suddenly breaks, thanks to the built in fuses in the lamps the arc flash is prevented and the mains fuses are not blown.

Arc flashes cant be used to create energy, they rather consume massive electrical energy and convert it to intense heat, light, radiations and sound energy.

An electric welding set uses arc flash to melt the contact points.

Best

dieter

Yes, thanks, I sure know all that, although some of it, even commonly accepted, is yet contradicting and, regarding to some of the studies about electron avalanches in nature, probably wrong.

Now, sit down and take a deep breath... I just got 100Volt at 15A out of 2 freakin 1.5v Batteries...
Of course, it is most likely a measurement error. At least I am now capable of reproducing the strange behaviour of my amp meter I mentioned before. Probably you will now explain me that this is absolutely normal, but I was really a little frenetic...
Sparkgap 1 is about 0.3mm (after 5 diodes in series), from plus 1500 vdc bug zapper, causes ac,  that is stepped up trough a little 12 to 230 Aircore coilset (from an old supply, guess about 10 w, used reversely), secondary cirquit goes then trough 2nd gap, about 0.8mm. Gap 1 is blue, gap 2 purple. this 2nd gap is then shortened. So it swings back and forth, over gap 2. Amp meter (digital), is connected: black to gap 2 electrode, red to mains ground. Amp is chaoticly cycling between 5 amp , 19 amp and above (out of range).

Important: it happens only, when the gap 2 has a certain range! And it has to be purple aka fwd and bemf taking place. When the gap 2 is only like 0.3mm, then although there is a spark, the meter says zero amps.

This is really weird!

Google

@dieter can you pl post a video, showing this effect, digital meters lie a lot, specially with high voltage oscillating systems. 15 Amps at above 100 Volts ??  ;D ;D ;D

You can run a 1/2 hp motor with that easily.  ;) I guess measurement error.

Best