Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is this the same? Gundersons Solid State Electric Generator Patent

Started by steve_whiss, August 24, 2006, 07:06:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gyulasun

Quote from: EMdevices on October 08, 2006, 03:37:31 PM
...  Magnetic and Electric fields are linear fields!  (mediums might not be)

What does this mean?   

It means that Etotal = E1 + E2 + ...  , so if you have a field that fluctuates among other stationary fields, as from some magnets etc.,  the only field that CAN PRODUCE WORK IS THE TIME VARING FIELD.  (if its coupled to the output coils, the other stationary fields don't do anything)

So, in the patent, the input coils wound around the toroid, producing the oscilatory fields,  are not COUPLED to the output coils, which snake in and out the toroid in the radial plane.  Coupling means the net flux from one coil through another is not zero but in this case its zero, no coupling. 

The main point is this:   The input coils do not BEND the magnetic flux of the permanent magnets to somehow cause indirect coupling.  The field components simply add, static ones remain static, dynamic ones fluctuate but since they are not coupled, no power flows.  I notice a lot of patents that don't understand this basic principle, including the famous Berden and friends patent (I think its called the MEG? )  I guess people get exicited and have plenty of money to part with :)

Hi,

Basically you are right that if a change in the flux is not coupled to another flux then nothing or very little  happens.  However, a change in the flux can cause certain effects that may influence a change in the other flux. See this link: http://www.intalek.com/Index/Projects/Research/magcore.PDF

Here is another link that supports possible coupling between seemingly uncoupled fluxes:
http://www.intalek.com/Index/Projects/Research/VTA_Conditioning.pdf

So if the patent really works as stated I think a similar effect may happen in the ring core: a change in the core's permeability evokes a change in the permanent magnets' flux. You think it's possible?

Regards
Gyula

gn0stik

Quote from: EMdevices on October 08, 2006, 03:37:31 PM
Hello Mark,
glad you are part of this forum.   After learning about Steven Marks videos I let a friend know about it and he came back to me with the magneticpower patent,  glad to see that its not the one related to Steven Mark. 

The only patent I know of that is related to Steven Mark has to do with an invention related to audio, not Free energy, or any device that claims it. If you know of another patent that is related to SM please feel free to post the patent number.

I had doubts about that patent anyway, from the first time I saw it.  I belive it does not work!   and you have confirmed this for me saying that you have to prototype etc.  I will share a bit of wisdom for whoever is inclined to listen.  Magnetic and Electric fields are linear fields!  (mediums might not be)

What does this mean?   

It means that Etotal = E1 + E2 + ...  , so if you have a field that fluctuates among other stationary fields, as from some magnets etc.,  the only field that CAN PRODUCE WORK IS THE TIME VARING FIELD.  (if its coupled to the output coils, the other stationary fields don't do anything)

So, in the patent, the input coils wound around the toroid, producing the oscilatory fields,  are not COUPLED to the output coils, which snake in and out the toroid in the radial plane.  Coupling means the net flux from one coil through another is not zero but in this case its zero, no coupling. 

The main point is this:   The input coils do not BEND the magnetic flux of the permanent magnets to somehow cause indirect coupling.  The field components simply add, static ones remain static, dynamic ones fluctuate but since they are not coupled, no power flows.  I notice a lot of patents that don't understand this basic principle, including the famous Berden and friends patent (I think its called the MEG? )  I guess people get exicited and have plenty of money to part with :)

Thanks for the update on standard EM theory, we all needed it. See thing is, if we actually find FE, it probably won't be in the boundaries of known EM theory, but rather one of the other 14 calculations related to Mr. Maxwell's equations that we are no longer taught in physics classes.

Longitudinal waves are not linear. You'll notice that they are a common theme in FE research.

Rich.

Overtone

Hi,

You are mistaken.  The patent application is simply incomplete.  A Continuation in Part will be filed, with a key fact added, that we discovered is necessary for it to function Over Unity.  It will not exceed unity as presently described.

This work, as with all inventions by Magnetic Power Inc., grows from laboratory experiments rather than theory.  We have discovered that widely accepted theory is incomplete or incorrect. 

Details are proprietary.

Those who can understand the math may want to read Carver Mead's thin volume entitled Collective Electrodynamics.  His book is about superconductivity, but it illustrates the difference between textbook knowledge and laboratory experiments. 

Mark Goldes
Chiarman & CEO
Magnetic Power Inc.