Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is this the same? Gundersons Solid State Electric Generator Patent

Started by steve_whiss, August 24, 2006, 07:06:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Overtone

Jack,

We have a sharp focus on OU devices that we expect will soon be independently validated.

Attached is a Press Release you and other readers might find of interest.

Mark

MeggerMan

Hi Mark,
What strikes me about your mystery device is that I have never come across any photographs of your device except the 3 small images found on peswiki.

Are there any photos of your device apart from what is on peswiki?

Regards
Rob

Overtone

No.

The photos are of a different device in an early experiment. Patentable versions are not shown.

No photos of our generators will be released until more patents have been filed, not only in the USA, but in several other countries, including Taiwan and South Korea.

In those countries, release of a photo can immediately end patentability.

Mark

Grumpy

Overtone,

Where have you been, Mark?  Been quiet without you.  Hmm, who's "RTS"?

You might take a look at this link which shows some fine renderings of a device that appears similar to the MPI/Gunderson device:

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=98821b619bdb6a8515e3314d84a51183&topic=1827.0

Guess the image and description in the patent was enough for someone to take a crack at it.  Sure would be a pisser if someone brought out your device before your validation. 

How's the validation coming along?  Been about 6 months now, still a month out?

Sorry, I'm being facetious.

Pass this on to Cyril Smith:

"There are no fields, only the potentials."

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

MeggerMan

Hi Mark,
So I take it that you are not going to help on this forum in any way, no pointers, no hints, no clues, no nothing really except pointing out how much publicity your company MPI is getting.

What would happen if a copy-cat device was released to the public before yours?

Can I ask how much overunity are you getting with your latest device?
Is it self running?

Regards
Rob