Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is this the same? Gundersons Solid State Electric Generator Patent

Started by steve_whiss, August 24, 2006, 07:06:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Overtone

We do not yet have a self-running device, but all of our commercialization efforts are based on achieving such units.

Our focus is getting generators and demonstration devices into production asap.

Everything else has to be much lower in priority.

There are too few of us and too much work to be done to spend much time on this or any other forum.

Three very large domestic firms have begun evaluating our work and are potential licensees.

Mark

Overtone

Grumpy,

RTS is our subsidiary, formed in 1993 to develop polymer Ultraconductors(tm).

If you read my posts, you will see that nobody is likely to succeed in making an Over Unity generator based on the present patent application. It is far more difficult and expensive to develop than is apparent.

We welcome all competitors. The world needs this type of technology urgently and we cheer anyone on who tries to develop it. 

Cyril is well aware of the point of view reflected in the comment you made and has been for many years.

Best to all,

Mark

Mark

MeggerMan

Hi Mark,
QuoteWe do not yet have a self-running device, but all of our commercialization efforts are based on achieving such units.
Ah, I thought you did have a self running unit. 
Are you confident that it can be made self running?
If not then that puts into question a lot of other devices like the MEG.
So when you apply for a patent, you may show a device that shows over-unity only but does not need to be self-running?

Surely you would build at least one prototype self running unit before you commit to a production run.

Regards
Rob

acp

Hoppy

Overtone wrote: -

Quote"We do not yet have a self-running device, but all of our commercialization efforts are based on achieving such units."

How big were the batteries powering the TPU's shown in the video then?