Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Akula0083 30 Watt Self Running Generator.

Started by Grumage, March 06, 2014, 12:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MenofFather

"For example, arguments are still raging about that Ground wire connection to pin 16 of  TL494.Know this: If you remove that connection (like I have seen in some diagrams in this thread), you will also lose the Ground connection to the indicator LED HL11 AND the Ground connection to voltage divider R9-R11-R10 which will result in error amplifier A1+ (pin 1) will be at the supply voltage (+12V) potential trough R9 and part of R11 (pot)!"
Author also write something about 16 leg, that it must be conected to ground if I good remember...

MileHigh

Les:

QuoteAlso, don't fall for all that nonsense (yes, nonsense!) about input/output power measurements as some posters promote!

Your statement is the nonsense statement.  There have been countless projects similar to this in the past, many where people made PCBs.  There has been no magic with all of the past projects, so why should anyone just blindly believe and not try to make any measurements?

QuoteYou are NOT dealing with a device with a claim of marginal OU in the order of a few percent which could perhaps be a measurement error!

What you ARE dealing with is just claim and a few Russian video clips.  Why should a transformer or an inductor for this variation on a pulse circuit be any different than all the other previous circuits that failed?  If people try to make serious measurements of the input and output power then they at least learn something that they can apply to other projects.  They may even be tempted to follow the signal path like I said and understand how the circuit actually works.

QuoteIf you want to know the input power to this device, I can give it to you right now:
The TL494 IC, running on a 15V supply has a maximum current draw of 10 mA.
(average 7.5 mA)
That translates to 150 mW (0.15 W). (maximum)
Add the 12V regulator's power consumption of approx. 96 mW (maximum) and you have a
TOTAL of 246 mW (0.246 W)

You have got to be kidding.  I am looking at the Russian schematic and I see the 12-volt supply is connected to the top of the L1 transformer coil through a diode, another 'L1,' and R1.  The bottom of the transformer L1 is connected to the MOSFET drain.  That path supplies the power to the main transformer that drives the LEDs.  So you are not even accounting for the main power consumption path in the schematic.

QuoteHowever, this device will produce 30 W (or more) depending on the LOAD and the transformer
you use.

Possibly, but you had better measure power drain from the battery at the same time and do your due diligence like any normal person should.  The proper terminology is "output 30 watts" and not "produce 30 watts."  Don't be surprised if the power drain from the battery is more than 30 watts.

QuoteI hope you can see the stupidity of those who blindly INSIST on input/output measurements!

You have it the wrong way around.  Not making measurements is when you are blind.  That is the stupid thing to do.

All:  Don't take some Russian guy's word that this circuit is magic and outputs 30 watts from nowhere.  Make measurements and use your heads to start thinking for yourselves.

MileHigh

MenofFather

Also author wrote, that use not 12 volts stabiliser, but 9 volts.

MenofFather

MileHigh, about that meshurement you speaking? Author get selfrunning.