Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Akula0083 30 Watt Self Running Generator.

Started by Grumage, March 06, 2014, 12:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wattsup

@All

I went to that Russian forum and tried reading the thread with Google translate but it provides more of a linguistic massacre of what is being said then giving a good enough idea of what is really being said. What we need is anyone with some time to scour those forums and get specific posts done by Akula0083.

I think I read him saying the transformer is wound in normal way but can't find where again.

This is totally crazy that the winding of a two coil E core becomes so complicated that guys have to rely on gut feeling or others to get the right information.

The problem I forsee now is this.

You should not make the circuit yet. Try and build into the circuit a means of changing the frequency range of the pot because most likely, the circuit diagram will provide a fixed range of frequency adjustment but if you are a tad too low, you will never see the effect.

Then look again at the Akula0083 diagram. It is not your standard pulse to primary then output off the secondary because there are interconnections at the C3 cap and the MBR3545 diode going before the drive mosfet IRF3205 to the secondary side. If that diode hits a reverse threshold condition what will happen? Then you have the secondary that is not isolated at all but is being feed by the same feed as the drive circuit from one end through R3 , then the drive circuit pumps the primary to impart more to that same secondary (DC + DC) and on the other side of the secondary is going to a series tank where you have the C4, R2 and another diode that can also be in resonance, before the load.

All this is already enough Out of the Box already and does not require that the E core winding is wound like the @T1000 method. Sorry @T1000 for always using your name to identify the Ecore winding overlapping the core gap that I still think is not correct.

wattsup

The schematic that TOPruslan (successful replicator) uses, has 2000μF capacitors not 2200μF.
See: http://imageshack.com/a/img819/1125/v836.jpg

Changes that TOPruslan made to the schematic:

1) Pin 16 must be connected to the ground.
2) C11 must be connected to the input Pin of VR-7812 and not after the inductor.
3) The wire for both windings must be 1mm.

See: http://www.freenergy.com.ua/topic/89-razborki/?p=11778

MenofFather

Quote from: 11111 on March 21, 2014, 11:39:48 PM
The schematic that TOPruslan (successful replicator) uses, has 2000μF capacitors not 2200μF.
See: http://imageshack.com/a/img819/1125/v836.jpg

Changes that TOPruslan made to the schematic:

1) Pin 16 must be connected to the ground.
2) C11 must be connected to the input Pin of VR-7812 and not after the inductor.
3) The wire for both windings must be 1mm.

See: http://www.freenergy.com.ua/topic/89-razborki/?p=11778
He also say "Транс мотайте по картинке", that means, transformer need wound like in picture, so  I understand, primary wound on one side of core, secondary on another side of core. :)
Maybe then not need screens or only one screen?

Grumage

Quote from: MenofFather on March 22, 2014, 02:03:13 AM
He also say "Транс мотайте по картинке", that means, transformer need wound like in picture, so  I understand, primary wound on one side of core, secondary on another side of core. :)
Maybe then not need screens or only one screen?

Dear MenofFather and all.

From that statement "transformer need wound like in picture" . I deduce that we still have T-1000's original coil layout as attached below.

We have been given a turns count L1 = 15 Turns.  L2 = 45 turns.  But the photo clearly shows us, that externally we have the same or similar height to the two coils. Suggesting to me that there are at least 30 turns underlying both halves !!  I am basing this thought on that L2 would be twice a high as L1 !!

I have also attached a picture of my Mk2 rewound transformer.

Cheers Grum.

starcruiser

not unless the wire gauges are different between L1 and L2
Regards,

Carl