Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Akula0083 30 Watt Self Running Generator.

Started by Grumage, March 06, 2014, 12:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Verpies
When I pointed out these basic errors to him he called it institutional dogma and used a derogatory AdHominem word to describe my scientific critique
-----------------------------------------------------

missguided Zeal with a mix of pride  can cloud ones judgement at times.
taking guidance and scrutiny during moments like that can be very hard to do.

you are a tremendous asset to this community ,thanks for all you do.

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

T-1000

Quote from: verpies on March 23, 2014, 07:10:52 PM
This guy doesn't have the basic engineering knowledge, e.g. he doesn't know that multiplying average Volts by average Amps does not yield average Watts for most non-DC waveforms (the #1 error made on these forums).
Also, he does not realize that shorted windings oppose any flux variations inside them.

When I pointed out these basic errors to him he called it institutional dogma and used a derogatory AdHominem word to describe my scientific critique.

With all this was said there is some truth even in that part:

http://teslasforsustainablesociety.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/fig119.gif

When Thane Heinz had re-found regenerative accceleration(first it was with Faraday motor-generator applied in Bruce Depalma N machine) effect, he also made that transformer - http://teslasforsustainablesociety.wordpress.com/2012/11/04/bi-toroid-transformer/

In the end, it is magnetic field what was been manipulated so it all boils down to geometry and magnetic forces applied... ;) Also still raises questions about what do we know about magnetic field, why it make electrons flow in wire when changing in strength (induction) and how we can use it for proper arrangement so no Lenz law will be there(dual magnetic fields configurations or similar).

verpies

Quote from: T-1000 on March 23, 2014, 09:13:08 PM
In the end, it is magnetic field what was been manipulated so it all boils down to geometry and magnetic forces applied... ;) Also still raises questions about what do we know about magnetic field, why it make electrons flow in wire when changing in strength (induction) and how we can use it for proper arrangement so no Lenz law will be there(dual magnetic fields configurations or similar).
The mainstream science does not know all about magnetic fields.  We don't even get a proof that electric current in solid conductors is all carried by charged electrons.
However the heuristic engineering formulas are mostly correct, even if they are built upon faulty conceptual framework.  Apple on Earth really falls at 9.8m/s2 , even if they don't exactly know what "pulls" it.

Hoppy

The clip attached shows three electrolytic caps plus a possible fourth dark green coloured cap. Could this be a super-cap??

Grumage

Quote from: Hoppy on March 24, 2014, 03:02:52 PM
The clip attached shows three electrolytic caps plus a possible fourth dark green coloured cap. Could this be a super-cap??

Good evening Hoppy.

I have attached a revised copy of your clip showing what I feel are the two capacitors you are referring to.

Cheers Grum.