Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Need your input on this motor generator

Started by magnetman12003, March 25, 2014, 07:53:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magnetman12003

Hi All,

I need your input on the developed motor generator video I posted on the You Tube.
A hard wire negative ground wire connects both the input and output of this setup and as
I am finding out strange things are happening.  Some power source unknown to me is assisting the
setup to power lamps that need larger power to operate normally.

Replies need my approval before posting on You Tube to keep out trash talk.

Link is below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri32jT5UQ5c

dieter

youtube became a frustrating sucker, from 5 vids i click , 3 simply refuse to play ("this video is not available"), one crashes the browser and one, with a lot of luck , plays. And then the Ads... crash the browser almost every time. youtube sucks, google destroyed it.

so, sorry couldn't watch it.

MileHigh

The "unknown power source" is the fact that almost certainly your setup is spontaneously oscillating, where the spontaneous oscillation was initiated by the spinning rotor magnet.  So the power source is the power supply.

Your anecdotal observations of the brightness of the LED bulbs is just that; anecdotal.  You would have to make a serious measurement with a digital storage oscilloscope with built-in math functions to truly know how much power is going into each LED light bulb.  Since you don't have that equipment, you can't conclude anything from your clip.

TinselKoala

Quote from: dieter on March 25, 2014, 11:55:09 PM
youtube became a frustrating sucker, from 5 vids i click , 3 simply refuse to play ("this video is not available"), one crashes the browser and one, with a lot of luck , plays. And then the Ads... crash the browser almost every time. youtube sucks, google destroyed it.

so, sorry couldn't watch it.
The problem is entirely on your end, it seems.
I agree that doodle has hurt YouTube gravely, but it does still work. If you are having troubles like this often, I suggest you start using Linux for your OS, Firefox for your browser, and browser add-ons like FlashBlock and NoScript.

TinselKoala

Quote from: MileHigh on March 26, 2014, 12:46:55 AM
The "unknown power source" is the fact that almost certainly your setup is spontaneously oscillating, where the spontaneous oscillation was initiated by the spinning rotor magnet.  So the power source is the power supply.

Your anecdotal observations of the brightness of the LED bulbs is just that; anecdotal.  You would have to make a serious measurement with a digital storage oscilloscope with built-in math functions to truly know how much power is going into each LED light bulb.  Since you don't have that equipment, you can't conclude anything from your clip.

As I have been showing, and as Poynt99 has proven, and as Steve Weir has also confirmed, ordinary modern DMMs do a remarkably good job at reading averages of complex oscillating signals. I am consistently getting less than 5 percent error compared to the digital oscilloscope's reading. Twenty dollars spent on a couple of cheap Harbor Freight DMMs can answer a lot of questions. For light intensity readings, a simple lightmeter with great accuracy can be constructed for under 40 dollars using an Arduino and the TSL235A light intensity-to-frequency sensor chip.

One of a continuing series of DMM checks:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ST0xgf3xsw

The Arduino light intensity meter:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Kzf7S-pOEM

Unfortunately I calibrated this meter in actual units of irradiance, power per square cm. I suppose I could calibrate it in half-F-stops too ........   ;D ;D