Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Alert! New Generator Hits YouTube

Started by Just..Sayin.., April 02, 2014, 09:59:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just..Sayin..

This looks legit folks. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dk0cN_U3TM

Can someone embed the video... I cannot seem to do it...

Also see this amazing display of Supernatural Energy http://revelation12.ca

Farmhand

Hi Just..Sayin, I hate to be skeptical, but if you look closely at 1.11 minutes in the video you can see the flooring timbers separate right under the device when he walks on the timber, line forms from side to side, indicating that the flooring we see is brand new sheets of timber neatly laid out on the entire existing flooring, the underneath of it must be like carpet or something compressible or the floor is uneven or has something under it making it uneven.

Looks like a fake floor to me and that means the device can be powered from under the fake flooring easily without damaging the existing floor (by drilling a hole in it), this way it looks like the device is tested on a solid floor but it is not. I would not like my floor to be like that it would be a trip hazard. H and S.

Apart from that it could have batteries.  :-\

The second link is an effect called "Sun Dogs" I think. Just an effect of the light through the atmosphere.

Cheers

leonirz

When an induction motor is connected to the electricity grid, its rotation is strongly influenced by the mains frequency (eg 60Hz). Now, if the same engine is connected to a generator driven by the engine itself, who defines the frequency in Hertz? Clearly, this frequency should suffer some deviation when the set is unplugged. But this does not hap ... everything remains fixed on the same frequency and speed of onset. I did not notice any deviation in engine speed after unplugged, remains steady as a clock. Soon ... seems fake.

AndrewR

How does he connect the main and the generator output without any signal conditioning?
Phase matching, is it magic?

FatBird

Here is what puzzles me:

What are those BIG BLACK CIRCULAR CANS on the side of the motor and Gen?  Any ideas from anybody?