Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

3v OU Flashlight

Started by 4Tesla, April 14, 2014, 02:55:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

conico

Free energy is wonderful even if it scares some people, like in this movie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PLCeeFMl9E

magpwr

Hi MenoFather,

We will need your help to communicate with the creator of the circuit in Russian.To ask the estimated number of primary and secondary turns in Russian or why the copper foil was used which leave around a 1mm gap without closing loop.

I hope this will solve the free energy mystery once and for all which can put all skeptics past,present and future to rest once and for all. :D

---------------------------------------------
everyone,
I wonder where is stivep /stivep1 when we need him.

As usual please save video 4.

verpies

From that transformer gutting video, it can be gleaned that:
- Two or three windings exist.
- Two copper shield layers exist.
- The inner shield is gapped.
- Copper shields are coated with some adhesive.
- Cardboard spacer between center posts of the pot core (thickness?)
- Teflon tape between layers
- Outer winding consists of one complete layer
- Outer winding appears to be darker in color (different enamel or different metal?)
- Inner winding consists of almost two complete layers with no tape in between.

MAYBE:
The outer shield is gapped, too.
Matt Watts stated that the inner winding is composed of two parts: Vadik unspools the 1st part up to a point where he pulls the bobbin out of his hand. The 2nd part consists of only a small number of turns and is positioned on one side of the bobbin, not centered over the core's gap.  He breaks up the 2nd part with a screwdriver.

Perhaps more details can be gleaned from this video, by people with better eyes. Such as:
1) Turn count
2) Layer count
3) Layer advancement
4) The top winding direction in relation to the bottom winding direction ( a.k.a. dot convention )
5) Soldered connections on those coppers shields.

lost_bro

Quote from: magpwr on April 15, 2014, 11:56:02 AM
April[/b].

MC34063 and ferrite pot have been shipped out which i likely will received this item around 3week time(max).Best case 2 weeks.

Hello magpwr

I will order the parts also to do the replication.

PLease tell me what size is the Pot core, and what grade of material did you order?

Thanks
take care, peace
lost_bro

MenofFather

Quote from: magpwr on April 15, 2014, 06:34:06 PM
Hi MenoFather,

We will need your help to communicate with the creator of the circuit in Russian.To ask the estimated number of primary and secondary turns in Russian or why the copper foil was used which leave around a 1mm gap without closing loop.

Ok, I try ask him in russian how many turns.... But I think, that 20 precent is chance, that he answer to my question or maybe less. ;)

Delamorto, сколько имела одна катушка витков и друга в вечном фонарике?