Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

how much is bessler wheel valued at?

Started by gurangax, April 23, 2014, 08:47:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gurangax

Quote from: Grimer on April 25, 2014, 05:37:54 AM

I'm afraid you have the same problem as Bessler. You won't get paid until you reveal it and once you reveal it why would they pay you?

I should go for the fame aspect if I were you - before someone else does.  ;D

Getting paid is what I need. But if things doesnt go according to plan then let it be.  I really think that Bessler is the one who deserves it. Without him no one will ever seek the truth of a real working perpetual motion device. Well since it is driven by gravity it should be called a perpetual motion until gravity itself diminished.

Im planning on requesting donations once everyone is satisfied, Im sure there are some reasonable people still alive today. If not then all the works which I will be doing here will just be another stupid thing which I have ever done.

AB Hammer

Quote from: gurangax on April 25, 2014, 05:51:01 AM

Getting paid is what I need. But if things doesnt go according to plan then let it be.  I really think that Bessler is the one who deserves it. Without him no one will ever seek the truth of a real working perpetual motion device. Well since it is driven by gravity it should be called a perpetual motion until gravity itself diminished.

Im planning on requesting donations once everyone is satisfied, Im sure there are some reasonable people still alive today. If not then all the works which I will be doing here will just be another stupid thing which I have ever done.

gurangax

Now you are asking for money. It is important you show something. At least a covered wheel showing it stop and go and stop it again. Bessler's wheel is able to be shown as such. Don't forget and make sure it can be heard.

Alan
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

ARMCORTEX

Gurangax,

You are such a predictable little scumbag.

I'll give you 5$ if you come over here and suck it hard.

MarkE

Quote from: gurangax on April 24, 2014, 01:51:42 AM

for instance a 30kg weight at the end of a 2 foot pole would be supplying great torque at the other pole end. and it is variably adjusted according to the heaviness of the weight. it doesnt depend only on the diameter of wheel but also how heavy the weights is. it could easily achieve 10Kw power. its no fraud at all just simple but lost bessler secret.
The GPE of a weight does not depend on its distance from a fulcrum or an axle.  IOW the work that you can extract by lowering a weight some distance, or that you have to expend raising that weight the same distance is independent of any lever that you use.  What that means is that no matter what intricate mechanisms you come up with, after your machine completes a full cycle: that is that each and every element in the machine is back at the same position as at the start of the cycle, the net GPE change is zero.  There is no surplus to give, and from a GPE standpoint no excess that had to be provided.  A simple bicycle wheel is as good as any machine with: shifting levers, weights, pulleys, dancing unicorns or what have you.

gurangax

Quote from: AB Hammer on April 25, 2014, 05:30:36 PM
gurangax

Now you are asking for money. It is important you show something. At least a covered wheel showing it stop and go and stop it again. Bessler's wheel is able to be shown as such. Don't forget and make sure it can be heard.

Alan

I wont be asking for donations until everything is cleared but at the same time i wont reveal everything so soon. I have my curiosity to who is watching this forum. Oh yes the wheel can do everything Besslers wheel can do including the famous sound. I really do think it is what he used, since the sound itself comes from the real motive force inside.

regards