Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Bessler Wheel, mystery solved.

Started by gurangax, April 24, 2014, 02:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gurangax

Quote from: CANGAS on April 25, 2014, 04:43:43 AM

So your Two Lever Thingy is a Milkovic?!

How did you seen it put together? When can I take a ride in your Time Machine?

CANGAS 26

No it is not a Milkovic device although it is related. Anyway he called it a 2 stage mechanical oscillator which needs to oscillate my 2 stage lever does not need to oscillate it simply gets attracted by gravitic attraction.

When I say  "seen it put together" I was refering to my device. Which I strongly believe matches the Bessler Wheel design criteria.

Regards

Grimer

Quote from: TinselKoala on April 25, 2014, 12:18:31 AM
What about the testimony of Bessler's maid?

Something that is rarely mentioned here in discussions of Bessler is that he was a journeyman clockmaker before he found easier means of making his living.

As a matter of interest, Al, have you read John Collins' book on Bessler?
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising  -  Fair as the moon. Bright as the sun  -  Terrible as an army set in battle array.

gurangax

Bessler was trying to hint the mechanism used in his toy drawings MT138. It's not easily seen but when put properly you will get the 2 stage leverage.

For those who doesnt know what is MT138 please go to this link http://www.besslerwheel.com/wiki/index.php?title=MT_121-143#MT_138-141

gurangax

Quoting from Apologia Poetica

Seen sideways or full face it is as glorious as a peacock's tail.

In this sentence is the truth about the machine.