Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Bessler Wheel, mystery solved.

Started by gurangax, April 24, 2014, 02:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gurangax

something come up to my mind what if we drive a helicopter using a gravity engine. that will be really something.

gurangax

Quote from: Paul-R on April 26, 2014, 09:24:06 AM
they work like an aircraft's wing. suction due to Bernouille's Theorem.

in other words there is only 1 flow of force being felt thus cause the movement. It is just the same with gravity attraction which is a 1 sided force, surely a gravity driven engine/wheel is real.

gurangax

I have an idea which will work on pressure and it is not a turbine. It is based on the 2 stage lever i was talking about earlier. The more I think about it I found that it will work with any force which is 1 sided.

regards

mscoffman

It seems as if perpetual motion would be possible if a machine and its components
are in constant dynamic motion flux and its state is evolving in just the right way.
Take for example a spacecraft and a planet, where the planet attracts the spaceraft
but before the time the spacecraft gets to the planet the planet has changed
it's position, the two positions evolving systematically. Wouldn't in this simplfied
point of view have the spacecraft be in perpetual motion about the planet?

:S:MarkSCoffman

gurangax

Now I will say this.

It is not the weight that causes the machine to work. It is the levers! Without them your device simply doesnt work. Levers this is the secret of a perpetual machine.

regards