Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Bessler Wheel, mystery solved.

Started by gurangax, April 24, 2014, 02:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gurangax

Quote from: mscoffman on April 26, 2014, 10:14:53 AM
gurangax,

I think that you and Mr. Rossi should be careful not to threaten to eat your customer's lunch for him. To focus on the simplest application
of a principle or you will come to not ever focus on any of them. The way patents are written should advise you of this.
I suspect that it's not MIBS that screw up inventors...it's the inventors behavior...themselves. Don't let valuable primary
ideas be held hostage to the vagaries of application secondary less valuable ones. Of course to do so would only be human,
but that's not something that we need right now.

:S:MarkSCoffman

The device is so simple that I have to fill my "free time" with other thoughts, I simply tell what my thoughts was. I can assure you that the primary goal is still the same. I can even tell in one word how simple it is, but then what is left for me to say afterwards?

-regards

gurangax

Quote from: PiCéd on April 26, 2014, 10:20:43 AM
Without a simple schema there reason to be skeptical.

of course, if I were you I will feel the same too.

gurangax

Quote from: gurangax on April 26, 2014, 08:57:34 AM
Why do they fail? Its because they are looking it only on paper which is 2 dimensional. Everyone keeps repeating this error. Now open your mind and do it in 3 dimension. I have told you earlier the key lies on the z axis.

regards

To quote mr Bessler

"He who wishes to make it in this world must often be prepared to use a combination of lateral thinking and initiative!"

-regards

Grimer

Quote from: gurangax on April 26, 2014, 08:53:52 AM

Wager or not, I still will disclose it before your said time limit. Anyway I accept this wager.

regards

You will disclose it before June 1st 2014, eh! I look forward to that.

Incidentally, I believe what you claim is possible. Indeed, I believe that RAR have already achieved it - and if you are correct then you will beat them to the punch and deserve all the plaudits that will be coming to you.

Like Broli, I too believe open source is the way to go.
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising  -  Fair as the moon. Bright as the sun  -  Terrible as an army set in battle array.

gurangax

There are deliberate reasons why the wheel have its thickness.

-regards