Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Bessler Wheel, mystery solved.

Started by gurangax, April 24, 2014, 02:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PiCéd

With levers you gain weight but you lose v.

gurangax

Quote from: gurangax on April 26, 2014, 09:51:00 AM
Now I will say this.

It is not the weight that causes the machine to work. It is the levers! Without them your device simply doesnt work. Levers this is the secret of a perpetual machine.

regards

Bessler wheel is not really a perpetual motion wheel, it simply extract the energy from gravity to do work, so I can assure you there will be energy surplus. It gets the energy from gravity attraction the same way you get energy from a windmill! Simply said a perpetual motion machine doesn't exist!

-regards

gurangax

Quote from: PiCéd on April 26, 2014, 10:06:48 AM
With levers you gain weight but you lose v.

Read everything I have told here

mscoffman

Quote from: gurangax on April 26, 2014, 09:36:12 AM
I have an idea which will work on pressure and it is not a turbine. It is based on the 2 stage lever i was talking about earlier. The more I think about it I found that it will work with any force which is 1 sided.

regards

gurangax,

I think that you and Mr. Rossi should be careful not to threaten to eat your customer's lunch for him. To focus on the simplest application
of a principle or you will come to not ever focus on any of them. The way patents are written should advise you of this.
I suspect that it's not MIBS that screw up inventors...it's the inventors behavior...themselves. Don't let valuable primary
ideas be held hostage to the vagaries of application secondary less valuable ones. Of course to do so would only be human,
but that's not something that we need right now.

:S:MarkSCoffman

PiCéd

Without a simple schema there reason to be skeptical.