Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Bessler Wheel, mystery solved.

Started by gurangax, April 24, 2014, 02:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PIH123

Quote from: gurangax on May 23, 2014, 07:20:34 AM

the speed will depend on how long the lever is. the longer it is the slower the wheel will be, just like the pendulum. a shorter lever will cause it to turn faster. for more power the lever will be longer.

So you have discovered that the one thing that has been hidden all these years.

The mysterious source of energy that has eluded literally billions of people.
The Aether, the life energy, the fifth element .........................

It is............................ Wait for it ................................

A thomas's english muffin.

(or whatever else you had for breakfast, that was used by your muscles to raise that thing one time, that errrrrr, what do we call it.

OK, I have scanned back through the thread, and the Master has chosen to call it a "LEVER"
– remember that word, it will find it's way into the modern lexicon very soon.

Let's say it a bunch of times so we can commit it to memory.

I am glad it wasn't AB Hammer who discovered this. He would be embarrased.

Vortex1

Dear Gurangax

Thank you for everything you have released, it is appreciated.

I applied for an evaluation program for the wm2d. Don't know when that will come. In the meantime have we seen everything in that excess weight wm2d file or are there other screenshots, perhaps of your completed wheel ?

I am trying to envision how a variation of this mechanism could be best placed inside the wheel.

This is different than what I was working on, but maybe the principle you show could be added to it.

Are pairs of this mechanism coupled with a crossbar, such that the plurality of mechanisms exist at the periphery of the wheel and the lift force is transmitted by the crossbar to the mechanism at 180 degrees from the opposite? Then adding the proper amount of "play" to the linkage would allow free fall.

Since you say the weight operates in the Z axis, that doesn't leave much room in the thickness of the wheel for a swinging weight.

If some degree of free fall of the weight is required, it would seem a wheel could be made without a swinging weight, just have it drop a short distance to the levers, but this would be very noisy in a wooden wheel. The swinging weight does add acceleration.

Kind Regards, Vortex1

gurangax

Quote from: Vortex1 on May 23, 2014, 08:56:49 AM
Dear Gurangax

Thank you for everything you have released, it is appreciated.

I applied for an evaluation program for the wm2d. Don't know when that will come. In the meantime have we seen everything in that excess weight wm2d file or are there other screenshots, perhaps of your completed wheel ?

I am trying to envision how a variation of this mechanism could be best placed inside the wheel.

This is different than what I was working on, but maybe the principle you show could be added to it.

Are pairs of this mechanism coupled with a crossbar, such that the plurality of mechanisms exist at the periphery of the wheel and the lift force is transmitted by the crossbar to the mechanism at 180 degrees from the opposite?

Since you say the mechanism operates in the Z axis, that doesn't leave much room in the thickness of the wheel for a swinging weight.

Kind Regards, Vortex1

http://www.overunity.com/14565/the-bessler-wheel-mystery-solved/msg403676/#msg403676

the video I showed is a working configuration in the y-z plane. and this is just for 1 crossbar. what I wanted to show is what drives the wheel. it is just a 2 stage leverage system driven by gravity, the energy harnessing occured during the non contactness (Bessler principle of connectedness) between lever and the crossbar. the excess energy is what lifted the heavy crossbar and changed the cg of the whole wheel higher than the center of the wheel axis. This turns the wheel 180 degrees and the cycle repeats.

once you understand this principle, you can design many others including a small version of the 2 stage lever near the periphery of the wheel and drive lets say MT9 for example.

regards

mondrasek

I added some GPE measurement boxes to the four major moving elements in the WM2D sim.

The 1kg weight looses 60.174J.
The 1kg bar looses 22.405J.

The 3kg crossbar gained 36.413J.
The 4kg weight gained 27.310J.

More Energy is lost than gained.  I believe this shows that the Center of Gravity of the entire system dropped.

gurangax

Quote from: mondrasek on May 23, 2014, 09:15:35 AM
I added some GPE measurement boxes to the four major moving elements in the WM2D sim.

The 1kg weight looses 60.174J.
The 1kg bar looses 22.405J.

The 3kg crossbar gained 36.413J.
The 4kg weight gained 27.310J.

More Energy is lost than gained.  I believe this shows that the Center of Gravity of the entire system dropped.

can you send the file. The sim was not drawn to scale it was to show how it will work. I have posted some other videos showing falling levers and weights which indeed gained energy during the fall.

regards