Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Bessler Wheel, mystery solved.

Started by gurangax, April 24, 2014, 02:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Quote from: webby1 on June 12, 2014, 08:19:29 AM
I know about this part TK,, it is not in how high  things are , nor is it in actually how far they move from start to finish,, it is in how much gravity they use up,, I know, confusing term, but that would be that change in gravity that is not replaced or recovered.

So what did it cost the surfer for that free ride?

I fully believe that gravity is a conserved field,, that does not mean that it can not be used.

I ask you as well,, So what did it cost the surfer for that free ride?
Tom, it has been pointed out to you several times now that gravity is not a consumed item.  GPE is conserved. The surfer's ride is all paid for with externally supplied energy.  If you think both that gravity is a conservative field and that objects can be moved over some closed path and yield or take net GPE then you hold two concepts that are at fundamental odds with each other.

camelherder49

Where did I say force was energy??

But if you think, based on symantics, that gravitational force
acting on water falling 100 ft. to a turbine is a non-event
and man has not tapped into the force of gravity at no cost
and no overall destruction of the force, then explain away.

minnie

I would think the surfer's ride comes courtesy of the Sun and Moon.
                     John.

MarkE

Quote from: camelherder49 on June 12, 2014, 09:01:22 AM
Where did I say force was energy??

But if you think, based on symantics, that gravitational force
acting on water falling 100 ft. to a turbine is a non-event
and man has not tapped into the force of gravity at no cost
and no overall destruction of the force, then explain away.
Gravity is a conservative field so you could not be about your wits and propose that gravity is a free energy source.  The acceleration due to gravity, the apparent force is of course always there whether we want it or not.

Hydro dams are deferred solar energy.  Solar energy does the lifting.  We recover a small percentage of that energy as the water works its way back to the sea.

conradelektro

Standard theory shows that gravity is a conserved field and many careful experiments since 200 years have proven that.

Therefore, no amount of words and no amount of strange theories will do to undo that.

The only way forward for "gravity machine believers" is to show a conclusive and reproduceable experiment. And exactly that has never happened. All we get is words and strange theories. Kind of boring after 200 years.

Greetings, Conrad