Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

various issues that has me concerned...

Started by boggen, April 27, 2014, 10:16:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Argh is right. Your image exceeds reasonable size guidelines, being over four thousand pixels high.

If you break up the big image into individual pictures that are 900 pixels wide and 600 pixels tall, they will display inline in a size that is easy to see.

boggen

Quote from: TinselKoala on April 29, 2014, 12:07:07 AM
Argh is right. Your image exceeds reasonable size guidelines, being over four thousand pixels high.

If you break up the big image into individual pictures that are 900 pixels wide and 600 pixels tall, they will display inline in a size that is easy to see.

thx for the 900x600 info will plug that into microsoft paint. dimensions and hold to those dimensions or smaller :)

======================
for others.... that might have hard time reading / seeing previous pictures.... ((i am not able to edit older posts))

simply left clicking on given image to show a larger version that should be view able if not...

bottom right hand corner there will be a +  (plus sign) click on that to see original size.
(( i had to scroll down and to the right some before i finally noticed the + sign to show original image from within the popup window))
========================
those with javascript turned off....

right click on below image,
left click "open image in new window"
or
right click on below image,
left click "view image"

once image is shown, "left click image" to cause image to magnify to 100%
left click image again to cause image to shrink back
left click image again to magnify image back to 100%

boggen

iron chunks and when does the wire begin reading south if at all?

how do you probe for south? using another magnet?  another magnet with a wire?  a compass?  piece of paper covering everything and some iron fillings?

boggen

moving up too 2 or more magnets, and trying to find "multi pole" setups in copper wires and iron rods

questions...
how do you even test for a "8 multi pole" copper wire or iron rod?

---compass?
---using another magnet with another copper wire attached to it to use wire as a probe? 
---using another magnet with a small diameter iron rod attach to the magnet to act as a probe?
---iron fillings / shavings, that are sprinkled around the wire? and use of above probes?
---create some elabrate disc setup that is 8 pieces of a pizza in shape.  to maybe allow for better or i should bigger area to probe?
---larger diameter solid copper wire used in the main center of the magnets?

boggen

i am not sure what happen, but all my images today are showing up as "full size images" within this thread. without having to click anything to view them.

A big Thanks to who ever adjusted the settings of the forum :)