Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Holographic Universe and Pi = 4 in Kinematics!

Started by gravityblock, May 06, 2014, 07:16:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gravityblock

Quote from: TinselKoala on May 18, 2014, 02:00:20 PM
Let's try it with a "time variable" then. Draw a big circle and a square around it. You walk around the square and I'll walk around the circle, at the same speed. Who will walk completely around, first?

(And I note that you did not provide a single credible reference or support for your position. Nor did you provide an example of problem-solving using your value.)

You conveniently left out the first four steps.  We'll start walking at the same speed in the fifth tile or the fifth step in the illustration below, and we'll finish at the same time.

In addition to this, references and support for my position has been provided.  Your disagreement with those references doesn't make them not credible!  You have only asserted those references aren't credible without providing one scientific argument against any of those references posted in this thread.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

MarkE

Quote from: gravityblock on May 18, 2014, 01:09:04 PM
If there's an increase in X, then there will be a proportional decrease in Y which maintains the same distances and perimeter.  Also, you're trying to derive 3.14 as Pi in this example by using radians where a full circle equals 2 * 3.14 or Tau.  This is no different than me saying 2 * 4  = 8 to represent the eight points on the circumference that lie on arcs that are multiples of 4/4 or 1.

There's a reason why the taxicab geometry correctly represents the true value of Pi being four in a real circle with a time variable.

Gravock
For any finite path approximation by turning the corners instead of traveling from vertex to vertex that are closest to the circumference you artificially increase your travel distance.  For every approach towards the circumference you make a matching turn away from it.  If you make enough and small enough squares subtracting the area they consume from the inset square will give you an approximation of the circle's area.  The more and smaller squares you use, the better the area approximation.  Because you keep turning away from the circumference your estimate of the perimeter length never improves.  If the method took the diagonal paths then the path approximation would improve with more and smaller squares and eventually approach Pi*D.

MarkE

Quote from: gravityblock on May 18, 2014, 02:27:08 PM
You conveniently left out the first four steps.  We'll start walking at the same speed in the fifth tile or the fifth step in the illustration below, and we'll finish at the same time.

In addition to this, I have provided references and support for my position.  Your disagreement with those references doesn't make them not credible!

Gravock
TinselKoala wins every time following the circular path.  You keep turning away from the perimeter and have to go back over and over again increasing your travel distance to 4/Pi Tinsel Koala's.

gravityblock

Quote from: MarkE on May 18, 2014, 02:35:26 PM
For any finite path approximation by turning the corners instead of traveling from vertex to vertex that are closest to the circumference you artificially increase your travel distance.  For every approach towards the circumference you make a matching turn away from it.  If you make enough and small enough squares subtracting the area they consume from the inset square will give you an approximation of the circle's area.  The more and smaller squares you use, the better the area approximation.  Because you keep turning away from the circumference your estimate of the perimeter length never improves.  If the method took the diagonal paths then the path approximation would improve with more and smaller squares and eventually approach Pi*D.

Quote from: MarkE on May 18, 2014, 02:38:01 PM
TinselKoala wins every time following the circular path.  You keep turning away from the perimeter and have to go back over and over again increasing your travel distance to 4/Pi Tinsel Koala's.

TK does not win, for the square will be as uniform as the circle itself at the planck length.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

MarkE

Quote from: gravityblock on May 18, 2014, 02:46:27 PM
TK does not win, for the square will be as uniform as the circle itself at the planck length.

Gravock
No, making the diversionary steps forced by the squares method you have specified smaller increases the number of diversionary steps.  By your own assertion, the length of such a path remains stuck at 4*D.  The path length of the circumference is Pi*D which has been approximated to eight digits as 3.1415953.