Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Holographic Universe and Pi = 4 in Kinematics!

Started by gravityblock, May 06, 2014, 07:16:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Quote from: gravityblock on May 21, 2014, 09:26:24 PM
MarkE,

Your last few posts gave me some valuable insight into how you think.  You perceive time as not being real and is a man made concept used for measurement.  I don't agree!  However, by knowing how you perceive things, it will allow me to have a more productive debate with you from here on out.

Gravock
Time has nothing to do with plane geometry.  It doesn't matter how many times you try and redefine mathematics or physics in some contrived style such as Mathis, you've placed yourself on the wrong end of well demonstrated facts.  If this is all an exercise in performance art, you are putting on a very tedious show.

gravityblock

Quote from: MarkE on May 21, 2014, 10:41:08 PM
Time has nothing to do with plane geometry.  It doesn't matter how many times you try and redefine mathematics or physics in some contrived style such as Mathis, you've placed yourself on the wrong end of well demonstrated facts.  If this is all an exercise in performance art, you are putting on a very tedious show.

You didn't confirm or deny my statement on how you perceive time as not being real and is only a man made concept used for measurement.  You are keeping the show very tedious by an exercise in performance art in how muddy you can muddy a topic.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

Quote from: MarkE on May 19, 2014, 09:25:15 AM
A plane geometry object has nothing to do with time.  Plane geometry is a field of mathematics.

Distance or space is a form of measurement and is used in mathematics.  Since plane geometry is a field of mathematics, then distance or space is relevant in plane geometry according to the definition given by.  Likewise, Time is a form of measurement and is used in the field of mathematics, regardless if it is real or not, thus Time is relevant in plane geometry by your definition.  Just because plane geometry in its current form makes no use of Time, doesn't mean Time is irrelevant in plane geometry and has no place in it.  I even provided you with an illustration in how Time can be used in plane geometry in the same fashion as distance is used in plane geometry.  You can not confine or place limits on plane geometry, or anything else, according to your limited process of thinking.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

Quote from: TinselKoala on May 21, 2014, 09:25:48 PM
You are once again claiming things you are not showing. I showed my work and where I got my numbers from, remember? And I didn't use false precision either.

You did not show where you got your numbers from.  The tangential velocity in your post is not based on empirical data or a real physical measurement.  How did you calculate the tangential velocity?  Please provide the equation you used for this.

Gravock