Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Akula0083 Light No3 - Dual TL494

Started by JohnnBlade, May 08, 2014, 11:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnnBlade

I forgot to mention that the ringing pattern only happens when the input is at 4.91v @ 40mA, when i turn the input up to 5.41v @ 140mA the whole ringing goes away and turns into the second picture.

Greets JB

JohnnBlade

Here a shot of both signal gens together, its the same ringing but then the other way arround

1e frequency is 538.85kHz
2e frequency is 30.33kHz

Input is 4.34v @ 30mA

2e pic looks like a bo tie :) just showing probaly not relevant

Greets JB

d3x0r

Quote from: JohnnBlade on May 10, 2014, 02:15:14 PM
Here a shot of both signal gens together, its the same ringing but then the other way arround

1e frequency is 538.85kHz
2e frequency is 30.33kHz

Input is 4.34v @ 30mA

2e pic looks like a bo tie :) just showing probaly not relevant

Greets JB
Haha ; nice shot of 'negative resistance'!   beware.
It's actually 'resonant rise'...

the low frequency is squelching the buildup from the higher frequency... so you get to watch the beginning of resonance.... usually we only get to see the highest state ... when it gets to 'cruise altitude' sorta

but ... what are both frequencies?  I kinda misread 1e and 2e to mean something about clock1 and clock2....

JohnnBlade

Quote from: d3x0r on May 10, 2014, 02:30:36 PM
Haha ; nice shot of 'negative resistance'!   beware.
It's actually 'resonant rise'...

the low frequency is squelching the buildup from the higher frequency... so you get to watch the beginning of resonance.... usually we only get to see the highest state ... when it gets to 'cruise altitude' sorta

but ... what are both frequencies?  I kinda misread 1e and 2e to mean something about clock1 and clock2....

IC1 on the circuit is set at 538.85kHz
the 2e IC2 is set at 30.33kHz

if that is what you mean ?

Greets JB

JohnnBlade

@ D3x0r

i just did a quick google search on this "negative resistance"

---
In most situations the circuit resistance will have a positive value. This means that  is negative and the oscillation's amplitude declines exponentially as time passes. In effect, the circuit starts with an amount of energy stored in the inductance by the starting current, . As time passes this energy is dissipated by the resistor. The oscillation energy fades away and the resistor warms up. However, if we can arrange for the resistance to be zero, the initial current starts an oscillation whose amplitude remains unchanged as time passes. None of the oscillation energy is ever dissipated.

A negative resistance value means that  is positive. This means the oscillation amplitude and energy grow exponentially with time. In practice, we can't ever obtain an oscillation whose energy grows larger without limit. Infinite powers and energies aren't accessible in the real world! Something always restricts the rate at which the system can 'create' oscillation power. Fairly obviously, this power must also come from somewhere!

http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/~www_pa/Scots_Guide/RadCom/part5/page1.html

----

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negative_resistance

so is this negative resistance any good for this Akula circuit?

greets JB