Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Russian Overunity Resonance Transformer

Started by synchro1, May 09, 2014, 03:46:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave45

Ya know the grid cycles at 120 hz but we get only 60 hz in our homes....................why

Dave45

Quote from: Dave45 on May 13, 2014, 10:11:04 AM
Ya know the grid cycles at 120 hz but we get only 60 hz in our homes....................why
If current cycles at 60hz and the voltage cycled at 60hz=========120hz

Wrong terminology

If neg cycles at 60hz and pos cycled at 60hz==========120hz

Dave45

Why is the current and voltage 90 degrees out of phase
We are hitting the primary at 180 degrees, one side then the other.

Four pulses two pos and two neg alternately broken down - 1/4 phase - 90 degrees

:-\

MarkE

Quote from: Dave45 on May 13, 2014, 10:42:33 AM
If current cycles at 60hz and the voltage cycled at 60hz=========120hz

Wrong terminology

If neg cycles at 60hz and pos cycled at 60hz==========120hz
I think you are confusing voltage and current cycles with the power half cycles.  The mains voltage is a sine wave at 60Hz.  Each half of that cycle the magnitude of the voltage and the magnitude of the current and the magnitude of the power all go from zero to maximum and back to zero.  If the load is purely resistive they all do that in unison. 

Dave45

Quote from: MarkE on May 13, 2014, 11:25:28 AM
I think you are confusing voltage and current cycles with the power half cycles.  The mains voltage is a sine wave at 60Hz.  Each half of that cycle the magnitude of the voltage and the magnitude of the current and the magnitude of the power all go from zero to maximum and back to zero.  If the load is purely resistive they all do that in unison.
Easily said but put it into a descriptive drawing, I could talk about it all day but to put it into a mechanical format is a little harder.

That being said I do appreciate the feedback.

dave