Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How does one conclusively prove the validity of an overunity device on a video?

Started by phaedrus, May 11, 2014, 04:56:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Quote from: FatBird on May 12, 2014, 11:00:04 AM
@ Phaedrus,

YES, I believe it's possible.  Just try to film the unit from ALL SIDES and the BOTTOM.
Those of us that Still Have a Brain will recognize OVERUNITY when we see it.

Of course there are paid TROLLS out there that are Constant NAY SAYERS,
BUT just ignore them and MOVE FORWARD.

Thank you for wanting to HELP the WORLD.

An independently replicated working device would silence all critics.  Videos will always be subject to accusations of fakery because there are many ways to fake them.  A compelling video even if it is a suspected fake will motivate at least some people to attempt a replication.  So you can't prove a device with a video, but that doesn't matter.

conradelektro

As many already said, a video alone is not much proof.

Best proof would be the disclosure of all data in order to allow independent replication.

But the most important consideration is whether the inventor of the OU device is willing to give his invention away for free.

If all data is published (and if the device really works, which is unlikely) the idea will be taken over by many companies, people and even scientists. And many will try to sell it as their idea (with slight modifications or minor clarifications).

But as I know the world, the inventor will not be a saint and will try to make money, which will fail, but it always is like this with any invention.

If an OU device becomes reality (which is almost impossible) it will be very important for everybody (and specially for every military and industry) and therefore the inventor will not be able to keep it under his control. So, he can as well give it away for free (may be that allows his survival).

Look at any important invention, the real inventor never got much. It is always others which profit the most.

But this is idle talk, because nobody ever invented a real OU device. It always was deception, fraud or delusion.

Greetings, Conrad

Paul-R

Quote from: MarkE on May 12, 2014, 04:38:17 AM
No it is not possible.
Absolutely right. Videos depend on the integrity of the maker. you can show anything on a video.

(Who believes that the planet Alderaan was actually blown up by the Death Star?

memoryman

Absolute proof is not possible with a video, nor is it needed. A proper independent validation by a credible 3rd party carries far more weight.

memoryman

to Lancair-ES: I looked at building the Lancair IV-P in the '90s. Beautiful fast plane, but >4000 hrs was too much.