Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

KARPEN PILE

Started by Philip Hardcastle, May 22, 2014, 10:41:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

profitis

Abandon any attempts to plate Ag onto Pt pomodoro.H2 will creep into the Pt below and swelling forces will pit any coating.any holes in the coat will drop our voltage so don't do this.take a piece 925 jewellery silver( or old silver coin.thers hundreds),etch it in HNO3 to roughen surface and leach out surface Cu(0.75%) followed by anodizing-cathodizing in NaOH sol.I've always used jewellry silver with great success and it looks like in the pic below after treatment. I'm impressed with your palladium coating it looks fab.aqua-regia only begins to etch plat after boiling for at least ten mins I forgot to tell you.

profitis

If you don't have silver or gold wire then you must do with  copper wire.its ok to wet copper interwire connections during preparation setup but during any measurements the interwire joints must be far above electrolyte.cut your silver disk into a long section so that its far above electrolyte.twist copper hectictly tight onto leads otherwise corrosion will disengage electrical conductivity.use scrap jewelly silver,a bangle,a coin,a large earing,a bracelet,for the cathode material or your silver disk,do not plate Ag onto anything.

pomodoro

Is silver solder any good profitis?  If I do as you say for the copper wire the silver will stick out into the h2 unlike the patent. Heat shrink tubing should resist the solution at room temp. So if I silver plate other metals instead ( copper nickel) its no good?

profitis

Plate onto glassy carbon or graphite rod if you must pomodoro.at least then we won't have to worry about pitting so much even if it does happen.plate thickish then anodize-cathodize.what happened to your silver disk? Why don't you want to use it?

profitis

I don't know the composition of silver solder so I can't say if its ok.we must eliminate all unknowns pomodoro.