Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

KARPEN PILE

Started by Philip Hardcastle, May 22, 2014, 10:41:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

profitis

If shiny part of silver sticks out electrolyte its no prob pomodoro.as long as black part submerged.it doesn't really matter even if part of the black is exposed to H2 because its overpotential remains quite invariant.this is the nice thing about spillover cells.you can shake em,kick em,even hold em upside down in wet electrolyte and they work fine.in nearly all of my experiments the black part of the Ag was partially exposed to H2 atmosphere and it didn't cause reduction of overpotential difference.H2 gas diffuses straight through electrolyte

profitis

@sarkeizen....watch...

profitis

@mark E yes ofcourse entropy increases with time here.do you not think that concentration cells belong to the universe?I'm going to tell you what your favourite(and my favourite) textbook wikipedia told me: electrochemical entropy takes precidence over temperature entropy.gravblock is correct,'entropy is the ultimate order'

profitis

@mark E..the electrochemical entropy chops a temperature gradient into the ambient until equilibrium. disengagement of switch throws system back into temperature entropy's hands and disperses any gas away from cathode.two interswitchable entropy states.

MarkE

Quote from: profitis on July 13, 2014, 10:23:14 PM
@mark E..the electrochemical entropy chops a temperature gradient into the ambient until equilibrium. disengagement of switch throws system back into temperature entropy's hands and disperses any gas away from cathode.two interswitchable entropy states.
LOL! It's always amusing when you decide to regress into incomprehensible grammar.  Perhaps you would like to state in plain English what you mean by:  "entropy chops a temperature gradient into the ambient", or "disengagement of switch throws system back into temperature entropy's hands".