Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

KARPEN PILE

Started by Philip Hardcastle, May 22, 2014, 10:41:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

profitis

Exellent pomodoro we are getting closer to the manhatten test,the big one.can you post a closeup pic of the silver cathode that we are going to use in the gadget please.I would like to see its surface state before assembly.

pomodoro

No problem.  That photo was taken before the anodic etching and subsequent reduction.  During the anodic scan, not shown here, there is an awesome moment when it turns black almost instantly.

Btw,I noticed that although the cell voltage was zero when discharged, it immediately improved back to about  300 mV when the electrode was moved to another place. I assume this to be due to concentration gradients in the unstirred electrolyte.
For the big test #1 H2 will be bubbled in the KOH then allowed to flow on top. You want me to then measure the open voltage, short the cell to monitor the current flow until it levels off and then remove the short and see how long it takes to polarize again. Is that correct?  Tell me how you would run the setup exactly

profitis

@mark E.no.electrochemical entropy compresses gas onto the cathode in order to equilize potential,at the expense of temperature entropy.as simple as that.if there was no communication of gas between anode and cathode then you will see pressure differential buildup exactly equivalent to voltage difference.

profitis

It could very well be that when you moved electrodes in the nitrogen test that you were disengaging O2 and H2 microbubbles off the electrodes pomodoro,shock of all shocks lol,spontaneous electrolysis.when the gadget is ready for firing,short it for about 30mins,then let it rest for 30mins,then take that voltage reading,then short for 1 min,rest for 30 mins,take reading,short for 1min,rest for 30mins,take reading so on and so on.play with it pomodoro,also take current reading shot at TOP of discharge curve.some meters can freeze-shot these measurements I don't know what electrical measurement system you have but for standard multi- meters this will do fine.play with it,try to annihilate its voltage permanently.

profitis

Here's the math pomodoro: E(gadget)= RT/nF ln kf1/kb1 - RT/nF ln kf2/kb2 where k is the rate constant of forward and backward reactions at each electrode at rest for H2 + 2OH- >< 2H2O + 2e-.note that k is a constant dependant on electrode material,it is set.