Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

KARPEN PILE

Started by Philip Hardcastle, May 22, 2014, 10:41:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orbut 3000

So what's going to happen on August 20th?

Philip Hardcastle

Quote from: orbut 3000 on June 24, 2014, 10:13:58 PM
So what's going to happen on August 20th?

Wrong thread, this is for Karpen Piles.

profitis

Yes phil the more surface area crammed into small space would widen the discharge curve closer to a battery but it would still be subject to how much current drain is on it.an redoxultracap is the closest thing to it yes.ipods need steady continous large currents for long periods so I have no idea how long such a thing would perform before needing rest for recharge. Patents are out my financial league so somebody is going to have to do that for me or for themselves and me,if its worthwhile.

Philip Hardcastle

@profitis, take out a provisional to cover the work you are doing, that will cost you a modest amount and give you a year to work on the idea, discuss it with scientists, and to offer it to financiers.

I remain open to the idea that the Karpen is a real 2LOT violating technology since the device has not been rejected by science but seemingly put into the mystery category. I assume that there is some evidence of output to temperature correlation, and I also assume that it has been tested in a blackout condition and with an iso-thermal chamber.

If there was enough evidence and some plan as to how to make a W/cm3 then I might be able to get you some support out of a few universities, but you would need to provide solid proof that the basics had been covered.

My email is pjhardcastle@gmail.com

profitis

I'm aware of provisionals thanks phil. Yes they're definitely not stupid,they mustve tested the ins and outs of it ages ago and obviously something is fishy because of no official consensus.I've gotten a few very interesting documents off the net from publications by scientists who had studied it that are years old indeed indicating a 2lot violation. thanks for your offer to help,I might take it up as soon as I get a more full picture of the capabilities. It is truly a pandora box that may yet yield some diamonds or as sarkeizen calls it 'magic'.