Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Akula 1 KWatt Free Energy Generator

Started by hartiberlin, June 27, 2014, 05:59:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MladenStijepic

If a diode is conducting in a forward condition and immediately switched to a reverse condition, the diode will conduct in a reverse condition for a shot time as the forward voltage bleeds off. The current through the diode will be fairly large in a reverse direction during this small recovery time.

magpwr

Quote from: MenofFather on July 02, 2014, 10:41:40 AM
Dally write, that he divice work and without diodes aditional, but with aditional diodes it work more stable So standar diodes, I think can rectify prety inought well frenquency up to 40 kiloherc, maybe with small eficienty. And maybe Akula remade little PSU (use faster diodes and less indution chokes).
It can operate in 35 kiloherc, yes.
That frenquency of Tesla coil, I don't know, but I gues, that betwen 500-2000 kiloherc. HV not pulsating, HV have standar sine wave. So is two sine waves. One let say 35 kiloherc, other, let, say, 1500 kiloherc. So I not imagniate how here can be synchronisation and how it can made any influence. See my video, were I showing in last video osciliogram with green sine wave? I here put oscilioscope on resoanant capasitor, who in akula schematic is green. And how you see I get same osciliograme like in ruslan video. Only my kacher frenquency seems lower and lower of it voltage.
:)

hi MenoFather,

Can you advise us how do you obtain the resonance frequency of kacher and you go by tuning a kacher.

This is wild guess at this moment assume 1500khz kacher freq. 1500/4 =375khz .
Tune Tesla coil to run at lower resonance frequency of 375khz via air duct/circular plate/ball or maybe inserting toroid of suitable size into the center which cover length of tesla coil.This toroid part i done before to achieve around this figure 350khz..<400khz.

But in video take note no core was used or spotted in the center of winding.

NickZ

This guessing game is getting most frustrating. Sure would be nice to make a proper correct diagram, for all to use. Maybe someone can make an English translation to the schematic, once we decide which device to replicate.
   I still think that the Akula second device is the best bet, with the highest (proven) output.

I use the UF series diodes for my feed back crt rectifier, and they are working fine, as far as I can tell, without any heating.  Their DC output can also be going back to the battery, if needed, not just to the oscillator.
  Diodes are cheap. Although using 4 diodes for a full bridge rectifier may work better than just using two, like I'm using.
  When connecting the HV pulces to the yoke's secondary output coil, as Akula does in his first device, I can feel the HV going all the way to the Mosfets, as well as back to the battery. This can cause some problems, in due time. If I connect the pulser crt output to the earth ground, it kills the oscillations, but connecting it back to the battery positive rail through a CFL bulb substantially improves it's output. Not all transistor will work well for the HV pulcer, as some overheat, or provide much lower output.

starcruiser

Quote from: MenofFather on July 02, 2014, 10:41:40 AM
Dally write, that he divice work and without diodes aditional, but with aditional diodes it work more stable So standar diodes, I think can rectify prety inought well frenquency up to 40 kiloherc, maybe with small eficienty. And maybe Akula remade little PSU (use faster diodes and less indution chokes).
It can operate in 35 kiloherc, yes.
That frenquency of Tesla coil, I don't know, but I gues, that betwen 500-2000 kiloherc. HV not pulsating, HV have standar sine wave. So is two sine waves. One let say 35 kiloherc, other, let, say, 1500 kiloherc. So I not imagniate how here can be synchronisation and how it can made any influence. See my video, were I showing in last video osciliogram with green sine wave? I here put oscilioscope on resoanant capasitor, who in akula schematic is green. And how you see I get same osciliograme like in ruslan video. Only my kacher frenquency seems lower and lower of it voltage.
:)

I would think the HV Coils would have a higher frequency than 37Khz, more likely in Mhz range, I say this due to coil size and wire used. I have a Tesla coil that is almost 24" tall and 4" across (5:1 ratio) and it likes the high 200khz area, I will need to dig up the records but I did sweep it and checked the inductance with a meter, it was around 52mH if I recall using 28Ga. the smaller ones I wound are around 12mH and thus a higher freq.

I have to get back in the lab, too many summer projects around the house keeps me too busy.

SO my take on this design is the HV section is producing energy in the Mhz area. We need to document this type of info, coil inductance, calculated capacitance, sweep the coils for actual operating resonances.Since this design looks to use a phase shift between the PSU (yoke device) and the triggering of the Tesla coil.

Once we document this kind of stuff we can do replications that can duplicate the design/device and will work like the original.

With the above statement, it made me think that we are Hetro-dyning the 2 signals, thus down converting the energy to a frequency which can be manipulated, i.e. the 37khz or 50hz. you still need the correct diodes to rectify to dc and make use of it there. The signal relationship is still critical though, the frequency relationship meaning the harmonic relationship between the 2 signals being mixed. SO we are back to the issue of not knowing the critical component values.
Regards,

Carl

MenofFather

Quote from: starcruiser on July 02, 2014, 01:58:59 PM
I would think the HV Coils would have a higher frequency than 37Khz, more likely in Mhz range,..
I not say, that HV coil is  37 kiloherc. Here yoke and air coil have maybe 37 kiloherc. HV coil have maybe 1.6 megaherc. Ruslan seems use kacher. Kacher holds automatic resonance, but to better fit in 1/4 resonane, HV coil or kacher secondary coil must not be long. So how we see Akula and Ruslan HV coil is not too long.