Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Overunity electrolysis - 31 times more effective gas production than with DC

Started by hartiberlin, July 30, 2014, 08:22:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

massive

Hi
there is more electrons out side of the circuit than could possible fit in ANY circuit .  lightning strikes destroy cables , transformers , sub stations and anything else in its way .
a conductor/ cable can only carry x amount of current before it melts

there is no commercial collection of lightning so there is no scientific support or favoritism for harnessing lightning .  scientists go where the money is , NO ONE hires scientists other than industry other wise they are dead weight and jobless.

the power running into everyones house only has x amount of energy per cycle .
Ive read plenty of times where lightning only has a small amount of energy for a brief amount of time but then the comparison isnt made when the continuous strikes are approx 100 times per second.......so a small villiage would have quite a sufficient power supply at that rate  .
the small villiage where ever that may be , seems to always get a mention

Joule discharge of STORED energy
http://www.niell.org/exploding.html

I havent mentioned "free energy" any where but it is a fact , electrons out side the circuit are free for the taking IF a circuit is designed .
we dont live in an economy that can survive by people collecting free electrons out side of the circuit
its not economically viable . that is the opposite of economy .
an economy is when you sell something for more than its worth
how does one sell something thats freely available ?

the basis of faraday is the PS is the source of electrons and those electrons are used up , I have no problem with that , like I said theres 12 v DC and x amount of amperage

do I expect more from that circuit ? ^^^^  of course not , that doesnt make sense

do I beleive circuits can be made to collect electrons from out side the circuit and utilise those electrons ?  absolutely!! 
earth is the largest diameter conductor we have access to, it is also the source of all our , conductors ,semi conductors and non conductors . every electrical component ever manufactured could have stamped on it

"made on earth , from earth"

its 2015 and technology is firmly based on 1800s construction . DC motors and generators , AC motors and alternators are archaic and if anything have proven themselves as inefficient dinosaurs BUT they do not make themselves , its the industry that is not evolving

what evolution has taken place ?   nothing

the late 1800s the majoity of cars in USA were DC electric , by far out numbering combustion engines.
2015 and we're heading back there , IF the same OLD industry has enough control to make it happen

as for faraday and avogadro etc Ive never had a problem with it , I dont know why people get carried away over it , its only quantity
its people like G Wiseman that end up with more gas that becomes un-explainable , either he is making monatomic H ....OR he is exceeding the faraday quantity
exceeding faraday causes theoretical problems , so its alot safer to consider monatomic production .
pulsing electrolysis is not covered by the text books , why not ?
its not like people are not using pulsing because they are , and they show no signs of stopping

I dont think theres energy entering the circuit , if there is , its on some level that simply is not written in the text book

Bttr2brnout

Hi all, Another Newb here. New to the board but not to electrolysis.
Found this board by searching " Stanley Meyer electrolysis". Which is an oxymoron as Stanley Meyer had nothing to do with Electrolysis. Stanley Meyer excelled at High Voltage low current molecular disassociation of the water molecule. Which made use of the zero point energy of the oxygen and hydrogen atoms in the water molecule. Which also breaks no laws of physics, nature, or any in Hell Michigan. Which I doubt there are any. You would have to think that anything goes there. I wouldn't mind visiting but I sure wouldn't want to stay.
  Any how, anyone figured out yet how he did it? Doubt if anyone did they would share it on this board. It just amazes me the complexity of the stuff people come up with on this board when Stanley did it with a D.C. Power supply and an alternator. How many millions of hertz you think he got that thing to spin anyway?

sparks

The electric field will accelerate electrons.  I would submit that conventional electolysis occurs due to the electric field on the plates surface.  This electric field decreases due to any electrons leaving or entering the plates.  If you look at stan myers work he was first off using the capacitance of the cell in a resonant circuit.  You whack the circuit and let it ring down.  Last thing you want is current flow.  In an ozone cell there is no current flow.  The oxygen injected between the plates experiences an accelerating electric field.  The valence electrons react to the electric field long before the more massive nuclei do. The electrons ionized from the atoms continue to travel towards the anode and crash into it causing thermalization of the metal and reduction in the accelerating field.  This is of little consequence if the duty cycle of the pulse is extremely small as it does not require an outside power scource to pump the electrons back to the other side of the cell to create a maintained field.  The field is established= the gas electrons accelerated. The gas electrons hitting the plate carry a negative charge.  This will of course decrease the accelerating electric field or worse yet the electrons will return to the gas nuclei before the atoms have time to form divalent or trivalent bonds.  So what does one do to maintain the seperation of the electron depleted gas from the electron rich plate?  What electronic component allows the flow of electrons in one direction and not in another?  Could a magnetic field direct the electrons away from the gas?  Could another gas be used to absorb the electrons preferentially over the ionized hydrogen?  Could the electrons be dumped somewhere through something that does work?

Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

massive

Quote from: sparks on November 14, 2015, 10:02:10 PM
The electric field will accelerate electrons. 

Last thing you want is current flow.

The electrons ionized from the atoms continue to travel towards the anode and crash into it causing
thermalization of the metal and reduction in the accelerating field.

What electronic component allows the flow of electrons in one direction and not in another? 

Could the electrons be dumped somewhere through something that does work?

in the NZ video SM talks of electrons being accellerated as in an electron gun like from a CRT screen , TV or computer monitor as an example
neg charge electrons are attracted to the HV positive charge of the CRT

just as a neg charge thunder cloud repels neg charge electrons in the ground (opposite example)

also the last thing you want is current flow because voltage leads current

he also mentions an imbalance on an atom being brought back to balanced state by "plucking an electron from ground"

I say why not PLUCK EM ALL from ground  ... thru an electronic component that allows the flow of electrons in one direction and not in another = a fast acting Diode

massive

Re: Overunity electrolysis - 31 times more effective gas production than with DC

no one has questioned the figure 31

Les Banki recalculated the figure and thats all he did , its all there , it was never a claim of 8 times faraday , it was a recalculation = simple  .
no one bothered to read his documents before dumping on him

there should be 20 of these boards out there , given for FREE , to 20 people , that have the task of experimenting with the nano tech theory .
Les Banki also said , that this is for a 2 plate cell NOT SERIES CELL.
he also said high freq pulsing alone does not produce results , there is not the power.
he designed the circuit for experimental purpose only .
he designed the circuit for experimentors because there is no given circuit with the original document , page 1 of this thread , posted by the owner of this site .
the research document uses a SITh thyristor , Les Banki substituted this normally ON device with a HV mosfet  IXTX20N150 , again for experimental use

curious of any updates or stagnation or procrastination ??