Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Overunity electrolysis - 31 times more effective gas production than with DC

Started by hartiberlin, July 30, 2014, 08:22:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stoyan_

Is it possible to have salt/sea water  electrolysis under following conditions :

Input voltage 4 Volts DC Voltage.
Total resistance between electrodes in water 0.1 Ohm

Important : There is resistor connected in series , closing the circuit with total resistance 4 Ohm.

Really thank you a lot .
BR.
Stoyan.

massive

built the nanopulse8 power supply .  my intention was to use the same circuit lay out as TK but the board tharrived from jaycar turned out to be experimental board with copper tracks in lines so I ended up doing the ICs in a row with + ,- tracks through the centres .
Everything else is point to point on top.

I see TK used a 3 A diode on input , maybe 5408 or 5404 so I used that . I chose pin 5 on IC1 to go straight to neg instead of having the switch as did TK .
I used 30120 HV diodes and 20N150 mosfet , ETD49 1:1 FBT as used in Les Banki circuit parts description

Ive been using FBT for years but never thought to use 1:1 .
the 2 wires are just to indicate polarity for the photo just for anyone who traces by visual .
pin 12 uses 2.7M resistor , I didnt have 2.2M .
the 5 watt R is .22 , other than that I kept to Les Bankis design .

http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=2578.250

ramset

Massive
I will endeavor to get you some answers on the outcome of that Work.
May take a few days as The replicator has a very busy schedule and I have not spoken with him in quite some time.

respectfully

Chet

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

massive

Hi
Les circuit was never the experiment , it was and still is the tool in order to perform the experiment .  which is nano pulse through Inductive Energy Storage

there are cheaper IGBT options than the 20N150 mosfet but I used it just so to back up the design Les put forward . I left out the switch circuit .
Les has other circuit boards for the series cell and parts list too , available on the link.
Ive had a look through them and they are all good to go . it would be hard to fault them

have a nice day

Bttr2brnout

Hi,

Stoyan, The last time I used conventional electrolysis was to remove rust off of some old farm equipment. But I don't see why your experiment shouldn't work. Voltage is a little low but depending on the amount of salt in the water it should conduct. I use sodium bicarbonate as an electrolyte as it shouldn't produce any unwanted gases.