Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Auroratek demonstration from Bill Alek at TeslaTech conference

Started by hartiberlin, August 03, 2014, 10:21:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Quote from: TinselKoala on August 10, 2014, 01:25:00 AM
MarkE, Great, thank you for doing that test. That confirms that phase data for sine waves isn't affected by the coupling setting even when there is a DC offset present, which makes sense for symmetrical waveforms like sine. I wonder if this is generally true though or if it is only true for sine or other vertically symmetrical waveforms.

Do you have a delay line or some other way to delay a signal from the FG by 3 microseconds? I think Alek's Honeywell Hall-effect based current monitor has an unavoidable 3 us delay built in due to the ADC conversion circuitry.
Short of wiring up a PLL, I do not have a convenient way to make a 3us phase delay.  It would take about 700m of coax to do that as a delay line.   If I can get over to Steve's in the next couple of days, he has a deep memory scope that can skew the channels rather arbitrarily.  All that is going to show is something similar to the 10Hz waveform.  We would have to rig up some inductors to get out to 75 degrees or so, and if the idea is to deliver multiple Watts, we would need to set-up a power amp.

My handy calculator states:  3kHz = 333us/interval  3us/333us*360 = 3.24 degrees phase shift.  That's enough to screw-up the free power measurements:  COS(74.76)/COS(78) = 1.27, which is in the ball park of Bill Alek's 1.35:1 over unity calculation in the video.  Throw in another degree or two of jitter and offset, and his OU evaporates.

Sloppy measurements, plus poor assumptions, and extraordinary conclusions usually spells incompetence.

If you want to form an opinion on Bill Alek's intentions, dig up recordings of his Dr. Whodini internet radio programs.   I have a copy of an old one where he interviewed Mark Goldes.  Bill Alek is as far as I can tell a deluded true believer in a number of foolish ideas that are at best without evidence, and at worst completely refuted.

TinselKoala

Wait.... Bill Alek interviews Mark Goldes?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJc4I6pivqg

1.27 vs 1.35 leaves only a six percent "error"  just taking into account the phase shift introduced by the current monitor. This is certainly of the same order as the precision of the measurements themselves. In short, unless other data comes in, taking into account the systematic 3 degree phase shift caused by the probable 3 us delay in the current waveform... I'd say that the "OU" disappears into the error bars, lost in the noise floor.

MarkE

Quote from: TinselKoala on August 10, 2014, 03:02:45 AM
Wait.... Bill Alek interviews Mark Goldes?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJc4I6pivqg

1.27 vs 1.35 leaves only a six percent "error"  just taking into account the phase shift introduced by the current monitor. This is certainly of the same order as the precision of the measurements themselves. In short, unless other data comes in, taking into account the systematic 3 degree phase shift caused by the probable 3 us delay in the current waveform... I'd say that the "OU" disappears into the error bars, lost in the noise floor.
That is a point I made several posts back.  It is important to understand what numbers mean rather than just blindly punching into a calculator.  Bill Alek showed phase shift value readings on his 105B varying from 73 to 81  degrees.  That is over and above the 3us reported in the Honeywell data sheet.  His 102 degrees measurement suggests phase error well in excess of 12 degrees. 

Bill Alek has walked himself out onto a short plank by promising free energy machines that he is not in a position to deliver.  Very shortly now the litany of excuses will dribble out as the months go by and he is unable to cut the power cord.

Here is a link to his Mark Goldes interview from almost six years ago:
http://intalek.com/AV/VNN/ProgressiveTechnologyHour/11-22-2008-Technology.mp3.

Farmhand

Those resistors probably have a fair bit of inductance as well. This one reads 109 uH on my meter it's a 10 Ohm resistor.

The adjustment tap is set at 58 uH which is what a globe I measured read so I might test to see if I get similar results from
powering it with the same frequency AC.

MarkE

100uH is in the ballpark but it is just a tiny fraction of the stated winding inductance which is: 102mH * 2.  At 3kHz, the winding reactance is about 3.8K Ohms total while the resistor is only about 1.9 Ohms.   The secondary resistances were listed at 15 and 19 Ohms totaling 34 Ohms.  When the secondary is shorted, the Q is a little over 100, meaning that the phase angle should be around 89.5 degrees.  Bill Alek measured an unphysical 102 degrees.  His conclusion was that he has unphysical results:  Passive components that generate net energy.  He has not stated anything that he has done to validate that extraordinary conclusion, such as check his measurements by alternate means, self-loop (which will be required of his promised products), etc.