Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Longitudinal Wave Experiment to demonstrate Overunity

Started by magpwr, August 16, 2014, 01:12:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farmhand

Mark, I think I can answer those two very valid questions myself, but it would only be my opinion of what the gentleman sees happening.

1) Outputs more Energy than is input.
2) Converts short input pulses into sine waves at the load due to resonance.

magpwr

Quote from: MarkE on August 16, 2014, 01:51:30 AM
I am asking what you think:

1) The circuit does that is unusual for its composition,
2) What you think that it si that causes the alleged unexpected behavior.

hi MarkE,

I just want to be honest i really don't know how to explain the full theories as i merely tried to duplicate the original experiment which i started around 2 weeks back .

This experiment was done in the 80s and i simply applied the same in the virtual environment for fun at first.But surprised me when it produced interesting results.

I have attached the most important but boring 80s video -"Eric Dollard Transverse and Longitudinal Wave"  -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BnCUBKgnnc

This link was recommended by Chinese developer Ming Cao found on Page 277 Latest version of PJKBOOK.PDF (May 2014 edition)

I have attached my not so interesting version 1.0 experiment once more using sine-wave 100watt output/60watt input. 1.6x ou.

magpwr

Quote from: Farmhand on August 16, 2014, 01:55:40 AM
OK so it's officially a claim of more energy output than energy input then ! An OU claim, yay, it's about time, I thought I would never
see a OU device claim that I could replicate, maybe this one I can. Looks like Eric Dollard's "Analogue Computer" LC network thingy.

If it was truly O.U. I would have thought a lot of experimenters would have shown it by now. Looks like spikes in and waves out.

Scope shots will show the current ok I think. Other resistor values can be used.

I hope you don't mind providing sufficient evidence to convince electricians, electrical engineers and a free energy experimenters.
People will need details for replications.

Cheers

hi Farmhand,

I did spot some similar setup in youtube but trust me those are not useful to watch at all.It makes you wanna leave this project. :D :D

They used cheap ceramics capacitors instead of mica capacitors used in original video.My recommendation would be to use  "induction heater capacitor" as used in cooker.I have mentioned for the opening comment for this thread under capacitor selection guide.

They used the  common signal generator like we use which do not have sufficient drive power in itself. :D

d3x0r

@magpwr
So why not try in your sim to bypass
C3-C8 and L3-L5 and see if you don't get the same results?

magpwr

Quote from: d3x0r on August 16, 2014, 03:32:19 AM
@magpwr
So why not try in your sim to bypass
C3-C8 and L3-L5 and see if you don't get the same results?

hi d3x0r,

As requested i have demonstrate your version as suggested base on sine-wave .

May i ask what is happening here base on screenshot?

The output is the same as the version 1.0 but little lower current draw.
It's late afternoon i am little tired now to think.Time to grab late lunch...