Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Longitudinal Wave Experiment to demonstrate Overunity

Started by magpwr, August 16, 2014, 01:12:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

poynt99

Quote from: magpwr on August 16, 2014, 07:37:22 AM
hi MarkE,

I got even better way to show OU.I am using  "1" Ohms resistor at output instead of using 250watt x3  120volt bulb to demonstrate the capability of this circuit.
The spike is nearly 100volts with 1 ohms resistor.
This time i would have to change fuse to 5Amp so my guess it is somewhere below 5Amps.

6.6volts x 5Amps=33watt input with around 98watt output for 1 ohms load."This is just an estimate"

The interesting part the output frequency did not deteriorate much with 1 Ohms load.

--------------------------
Latest update-I have attached single spike waveform using 100v/div in the 200ns range for reference using 1 ohms resistor.

Consider this (my estimate of output power):

Vpeak ~ 100V
Period T ~ 250us
Pulse width t ~ 200ns (assume nice rectangular pulse, even though it is closer to triangle)
Duty cycle D ~ 200ns/250us = 0.08%
Load = 1 Ohm

power = V2/R; 1002/1 = 10kW
now multiply by approximate duty cycle factor of 0.0008, and you have 8W average output power.

Based on this (unless I've made an error somewhere), it seems 98W estimated output power is very optimistic.
question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

MarkE

Well if magpwr would install the E element, multiplier, and integrator that I have asked for, then the simulator will give us the energy and power in convenient digital form.

magpwr

Quote from: poynt99 on August 17, 2014, 09:51:25 AM
Consider this (my estimate of output power):

Vpeak ~ 100V
Period T ~ 250us
Pulse width t ~ 200ns (assume nice rectangular pulse, even though it is closer to triangle)
Duty cycle D ~ 200ns/250us = 0.08%
Load = 1 Ohm

power = V2/R; 1002/1 = 10kW
now multiply by approximate duty cycle factor of 0.0008, and you have 8W average output power.

Based on this (unless I've made an error somewhere), it seems 98W estimated output power is very optimistic.

hi poynt99,

May i ask how do you explain the 250watt x 3 bulb filament got destroyed intentionally at higher input voltage and create spike higher than 180volts which would destroy the filaments.Please produce your version of explanation which i would like to hear.This part i'm at a lost on how to explain myself. :D

Another question i pose to you -Would a incandescent bulb produce blinking effect at high frequency anything more than 18hz .Anything more than that which our human eyes is unable to detect even for fast response led. :D   

MarkE

Magpwr since you have pretty good agreement between your simulation and measurement, you should have confidence that if you measure the power accurately in the simulation that you will get a reasonable answer.

magpwr

Quote from: MarkE on August 17, 2014, 11:23:43 AM
Magpwr since you have pretty good agreement between your simulation and measurement, you should have confidence that if you measure the power accurately in the simulation that you will get a reasonable answer.

hi MarkE,

It would be pointless to explain all the needed measurements if the actual experiment don't work out. :D

There would be estimate 1 month wait for part arrival-induction heating capacitors and etc from ebay China.

In the meantime i am waiting for some parts for Don Smith China replication to wrap this up.This was my primary objective which is related to longitudinal wave. :D

Don Smith China replication original video from China which i have reverse engineered from little tips here in there in their site seen in pjkbook.pdf-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vowN5BFGW1c

At this point i have completed and demonstrated the
variable high voltage power supply 150volts...1600volts in my youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MknH42t0IGw