Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Longitudinal Wave Experiment to demonstrate Overunity

Started by magpwr, August 16, 2014, 01:12:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

d3x0r

Pretty sure this is basically the diagram of the circuit I was using... not sure if It was staggered (image 2) which works the same...

d3x0r

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7C3ZgAkvx_g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySXYCmEi1YU  (attached schematic images)

I don't remember if it worked better or the same as... but it was definatly not worse-than.

d3x0r

Mind you I'm using the word 'I think' because it was a year and a half ago and I only played with it a few weeks, cause I had noone to bounce ideas off.  I'm gonna wipe my bench and pick it up again though...

So... I was wrong about the parallel inductance division... I think I discovered I could remove alternating wires by adding  grounding at certain points...once I had all the blank segments grounded, I decided I could instead remove them.... I don't think it matters which side you remove... like at one point I'm sure I had all the bottoms disconnected and all the tops connected... but I dunno, I didn't keep it that way... I think that alternating works better than all one side... so I think alternating works better than and not the same-as both connected.

I think removed segment isn't really conducting... because the capacitor at that point balances what the other coil feeds at that time so there's no effective current...

Thaelin

Hi all:
   Mags, thanks for the link here. I really wanted to see where you were going with this.
I can remember back with the start that it said not to hold back on the amp input as this
is what drives the system.  I find this quite true for sure.  Too many times I have seen the
value 6:1 in my measurements. That means 6X rise.
  I noticed in one of your vids that when the bulb filaments broke, the wave form went from
nearly negative to positive and negative. .. anyhow, very interesting  circuit and will be
watching you closely along the way.
   I see all the usual heavy hitters here as well, HI GUYS! On the 7 day week right now so no
time to hit the bench. DAMN this JOB. (insert guys laughing on the floor)  Looking forward to
my vacation soonest and then I will have a whole week to just me. Mags.... Your circuit will
LIVE. Just got my LC and 2 new meters. 3 Scopes and lots of wire on hand.

I have to admit tho, sims can lead you on a merry goose chase. This one is just too hard to
resist tho.

thay

magpwr

Quote from: d3x0r on August 17, 2014, 01:34:08 AM
@magpwr
I don't suppose your simulation shows any phase difference between the end and the start of the coils?
In my testing, it actually seemed that the phase of the output was actually ahead of the signal driving it... ( although it could have been 330 degrees retarded ) though it did seem to advance further the longer it went instead of being more and more retarded....

I also had at one point my signal generator was in the middle, and one side would get the normal sin wave character, and the other side would get a back-pulse only... which I never figured out a justification for. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpCwKhto8kI  kinda from 2:53
the left scope is on the 'left' side of the series of 'analog computers'  the right side is on the right hand side...
THe left gets a pulse oscillation from the start of the signal pulse, whereas the right side gets a bunch of pulses after the left side goes flat.  ...

I guess I'll make a drawing to show what I mean; back in a while

hi d3x0r,

I do ill-advise against putting a signal generator in the middle of the circuit.
Since we know longitudinal wave travels in a compress or  rarefaction manner in a medium in parallel formation.There are few youtube videos to shows this in the spring.

Imagine if you got a long spring as seen in youtube video where 2 end will be stretched a little.Then if you start from the middle by giving a quick to and fro ripple.The longitudinal wave would quickly travel to the left and right end of the spring and both waveform would return back to the center of the spring where you started and "completely cancel each other out if there is equilibrium achieved".

The waveform would be destroyed instantly and there is no chance for waveform to gain momentum from the "next input ripple" from the middle.

Not to confused with Don smith device where there is a capacitor added to one of secondary coil which LC setup would be 1/4 the resonance frequency of the primary/driver(LC) coil which will be placed in the middle of the secondary coil.Likely one side is done this way to slow down the longitudinal wave to 1/4 speed maybe.If done correctly you would observe there is interference on the digital fm portable radio band around 3 meters away.This is likely due to the longitudinal wave which gain momentum to the mhz range ;)

The 2 LC  in my circuit merely serve like a handle of a tuning fork this which allows the main circuit to resonate more freely and gain momentum.This is seen as higher peak in scope(transverse wave) :D

-------------------------------------
Earlier i tried 1/2 bridge formation with various capacitors but this method did not work.I'm sticking with this H-Bridge.

I have attached to show you the waveform from H-Bridge Channel B which is below and Channel A waveform at output stage for reference while in operation.

I don't recommend using singe transistor for this task.Even in multisim selecting a proper igbt or mosfet can be tricky.But i am just sticking with this igbt model in image which produce the best result for the lowest amp draw.

I got this feeling the Akula igbt  the one without the protection diode the one which was connected to yoke and the one which showed very narrow pulse for the old design would do the trick as well.
IGBT- FGH50N6S2 

Both igbt's mentioned 200khz in datasheet.