Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Longitudinal Wave Experiment to demonstrate Overunity

Started by magpwr, August 16, 2014, 01:12:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marsing

Quote from: magpwr on August 20, 2014, 12:38:56 AM
hi Marsing,

I have attached the image of your unique request just this once for the purpose of clarifying any doubts.

Since i'm down with a flu bug today and already seen  the doctor which is just 10minutes walk away from my location.
I am now free for the whole day today else i would be free only after 4pm. :D

HA... HA... HA... HA... HA... HA.... HA....

Magpwr, Since you got a flu, take a rest as much as you need, dont push yourself too hard,  BUT i will push you with my new unique request,  pic below. :D
ok i won't ask something nonsense anymore, at least for today. 

MarkE

Marsing, MagPwr's earlier posting shows what one gets from two complementary +/-20V square waves.  The DC offset of each is unknown but must be equal to get a symmetric swing about zero.

magpwr

hi everyone,

I have placed 0.1ohms resistor in series with all the capacitors in the circuit.
This is done to increase the Equivalent Series Resistance(ESR) of the capacitors.

This will be version 6.2 .

Time to grab my 2nd round of recovery nap. 8)

MarkE

magpwr it turns out that Multisim has a nice relatively convenient power meter built in.  You can hook one up to the input and one to the output to see how you are doing.

magpwr

Quote from: MarkE on August 20, 2014, 06:51:01 AM
magpwr it turns out that Multisim has a nice relatively convenient power meter built in.  You can hook one up to the input and one to the output to see how you are doing.

hi MarkE,

I have done that already for someone whom requested it earlier in this topic.
I have previously attached the image of watt meter with circuit.

The watt meter showed zero watt which i was not surprise due to it's limitation in handling very narrow spikes.

--------------------------------------

Latest update -I have added 10000uf capacitor before fuse to remove spike so that we can see clearly how much current the circuit is really consuming.
Using 0.1 ohms resistor after inserting 10000uf capacitor i am finally able to see the current draw for this circuit.
85mV/0.1ohm =850mA (DC after circuit stabilized) at 6.6v input.

By adding even higher value capacitor i am still unable to get the watt meter to function.

This is it guys.This is the most accurate presentation of input current in dc i can produce

For this experiment i have attached the most important video which everyone was looking out for.

Estimate power in watt ignoring the really really tiny ripples=0.85Ax6.6volt=5.61watts.