Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Inertia Drive project. RFDD.

Started by tinman, August 17, 2014, 06:20:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinman

Quote from: MarkE on August 29, 2014, 07:28:17 PM
I am not very surprised that any effect is below the measurement resolution.  For these conditions: The observation is no detected force transmitted.
And this is a good thing Mark,as it gives a means for a reactionless drive of far greater potential than that seen in my first design(which is still under debate).

tinman

Below is a test i carried out over the last few night. The setup is as depicted below.
With or without the high pressure jet running,the scales remain at around 1.1-1.3 kg's
It is interesting that we can recirculate the water,and still maintain that thrust in one direction.
The thrust produced would be half of what the scale is reading,as the scale is mounted mid point between the hinge and let 1.So one could expect a 550-650 gram thrust.

From all my test so far,it seems that the equal and opposite forces can be removed by way of continual liquid mass collision.

I am open to carrying out,and videoing any test request based around what i have found so far.I will only be able to do it during weekend though,as my work hours are to long to get anything done after work.These test will also have to be within my budget of course.

broli

So you're saying that the jet or liquid doesn't have to leave the system for there to be a sideways force? Have you tried this experiment with a "wall" attached to the system so jt1, while jt2 is off, can crash on it and confirm the scale goes to 0?

MarkE

It sure makes it look like you've devised the basis for a propellantless drive, doesn't it?  Is that what you have, or if packaged up in a wheeled box would it just sit there?

Do you just want the answer?  Or do you prefer to go about finding the answer experimentally?

I encourage you to get to the conventional Newtonian conforming physics through additional experiments, because I like the way that this experiment appears to defy them.  I think that it is a good example of how assumptions can mess with us.

To proceed experimentally, there are two things that you will want to test.  The first is whether or not the result is due to deflecting the nozzle #1 stream with another stream or not.  To do that,  turn the second pump off and just put a deflector plate at the right side of the funnel and see what the scale reads.   

tinman

Quote from: MarkE on September 01, 2014, 02:31:38 PM
It sure makes it look like you've devised the basis for a propellantless drive, doesn't it?  Is that what you have, or if packaged up in a wheeled box would it just sit there?

Do you just want the answer?  Or do you prefer to go about finding the answer experimentally?

I encourage you to get to the conventional Newtonian conforming physics through additional experiments, because I like the way that this experiment appears to defy them.  I think that it is a good example of how assumptions can mess with us.

To proceed experimentally, there are two things that you will want to test.  The first is whether or not the result is due to deflecting the nozzle #1 stream with another stream or not.  To do that,  turn the second pump off and just put a deflector plate at the right side of the funnel and see what the scale reads.

I am baseing this around the fact that a rocket engine produces thrust without anything to push against in space-it works via mass ejection. As i seen no effect to either nozzle when two jets of water met at right angle's,then that gave a means to divert or change the direction of the water streem-i cannot measure the small amount of force produced via water surface tension,as it seems to small.

Will be doing more test this weekend,and will carry out the one you recomended Mark.