Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Oscillating sine wave LC tank magnet motor.

Started by synchro1, August 31, 2014, 09:26:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

synchro1

Have another quick look at the first few seconds of this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asTs_iuUbuM

The video I posted a few comments ago where the bifilar's illuminating an LED by sine wave off ferrite in the solinoid coil core gave me an idea. I ran a Bedini off the quadfilar in the video. None of the wires were connected to each other. The four coils were connected back to themselves in loops. Magnetic inductance coupled the circuit.

I think wiring the quadfilar as two series bifilars, each with a matching capacitor might spin a magnet sphere by tank oscillation if the sphere were accelerated to the tank frequency by the spiral bifilar Bedini mounted alongside. This eliminates the need for the costly ceramic bearing. Take notice the PVC coupling safety shield!   

@MarkE,

Two series bifilars of identical inductance have identical capacitance. Two identical capacitors have identical capacitance. The bifilar tank alone with an external capacitor can not match it's self resonating frequency to the bifilar coil's capacitance. I believe this is the point "The Old Scientist" makes in his "Bifilar Tank" video.

MarkE

Quote from: synchro1 on September 02, 2014, 03:42:13 PM

Quote from MarkE:

"Synchro is using a nonsense term of his invention".

How's "two matching self resonant capacitors"? Capacitors can be of equal value but have dissonant self resonance.
The term that you invented in post #4 is "capacitive resonance".  There is no such thing.  The self-resonant frequency of a capacitor is the result of the component capacitance and the effective loop inductance of the component as it is hooked up in the circuit.  At the self-resonant frequency, the capacitor and its wiring appear as a resistance across whatever they are wired to that is generally rather small, IOW approximately a short-circuit.  If connected in parallel to another capacitor that has a much higher self-resonant frequency, then the combination has a parallel resonance between the two self resonant frequencies that exhibits a local impedance maximum.

Equal value capacitors even of identical construction can as connected in a circuit resonate at different frequencies if the overall loop inductances as wired are different.  "Dissonant" is a peculiar adjective to describe different self-resonant frequencies.

synchro1

@MarkE,

One Quadfilar of two bifilars, sharing one capacitor. The coils magnetically coupled instead of connected in series. A Hartley?

I copied the term from the "Old Scientist" I didn't invent it. Secondly, I acknowledged that capacitance is additive, why are you over working his semantics?

MarkE

Quote from: synchro1 on September 02, 2014, 05:35:36 PM
@MarkE,

One Quadfilar of two bifilars, sharing one capacitor. The coils magnetically coupled instead of connected in series. A Hartley?

I copied the term from the "Old Scientist" I didn't invent it. Secondly, I acknowledged that capacitance is additive, why are you over working his semantics?
Synchro you used a term that has no meaning.  It doesn't matter if you borrowed it from someone else.  It is still meaningless.  Meaningless terms only distract from the conversation.

N filar windings are by definition magnetically coupled.  The series coils in a Hartley work better if they are coupled and not isolated.

synchro1

@Marke,

Perhaps the "Old Scientist" meant that the bifilar tank lacked "Matching self resonant capacitance".

Here's a very recent video from Igor Moroz:

Igor's spinning inside a solenoid coil core from a transistor oscillation and lighting an LED.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFP8j6dUW0k